Chapter 50 - Tracker

POV Daniella

After my quick and earth-shattering love making with Davien, mabilis siyang nagbihis. I can feel that he is angry at me for asking him personal questions. I just want to tell him na tanggap ko siya kahit sino pa siya, but it seems that he interpreted it differently.

"Davien..."

"Hindi ako dito mag didinner mamayang gabi," maikling sabi niya while buttoning his shirt.

"Davien, I am so sorry..."

"Sorry for what?" he snapped at me. He is clearly annoyed with me, probably for putting my nose where it does not belong.

"I am sorry for putting a tracker in your car. I am sorry for hiring a private investigator. I am sorry for betraying your trust. I just want to know the real you. Alam ko na hindi mo sasabihin sa akin kahit anong tanong ko sayo."

"For real? Ginawa mo yun?"

"I am sorry, Davien. It is much better na malaman mo sa akin ang totoo. I don't want you to hate me kapag nalaman mo pa ito sa ibang tao."

"Are you happy with what you discovered?" he asked with no emotions.

"Davien, even the investigators can't find anything about you. Who are you? Is Davien even your real name?"

"I told you my real name, Daniella. But I am begging you to stop digging dirts about me. Wala ka mahahanap."

"Anong gusto mangyari? We will just fuck until we ran out juice pero wala akong alam na kahit ano sayo? Katawan lang ba ang connection natin sa isa't isa?"

"I told you to mind your own fucking business, Daniella! Mahirap ba intindihin yun?"

"Oo, mahirap! Do you know why? Because I can accept you kahit anong klaseng halimaw ka! But you don't trust me, Davien. You don't fucking trust me to tell me who the fuck are you!"

He just looked at me and sighed. It seems that he wants to cut our conversation short.

"I am leaving, Daniella. Lock the doors. Baka sa isang araw pa ako umuwi dito," mahinang sabi niya habang nagbibihis ng pants niya.

"Unbelievable! Wala ka talaga balak sabihin sa akin kung sino ka talaga?"

"Daniella, you are the one who asked me to be your F Buddy! You are the one who seduced Davina for your own earthly pleasure! I gave you what you want. I made you scream in delight. I sent you to heavens that your body even convulsed in ecstasy! You should at least be contented with that!"

"Fuck you, Davien. Ano akala mo sa akin? Katawan mo lang ang habol ko sayo all this time? Do you think I am not capable of falling in love with someone like you? Tao lang ako, Davien. I am prone to love and shits!"

"Love? You must be dreaming, Daniella. We complement each other in bed, that's it. Do you think I will ask you to marry me and spend the rest of your life with me? Think again! I am not the man who can give you a happy ending! I am just an F buddy!" sigaw sa akin ni Davien bago siya tuluyan umalis.

F Buddy. Yun lang ang papel ko kay Davien. And yet, I fell in love with him kahit ang tanging alam ko sa kanya ay ang kanyang first and last name.

Davina or Davien is the only person who makes me happy. He is the only person who can erase the pain brought by my family. He is the man who gave me the hope and the courage to embrace the unknown tomorrow.

Hindi ko na siya pinigilan na umalis. The moment that I told him that I want to accept him, is also the moment that I lost him.

He is now gone... My first true love, my only love... My F Buddy...