Old Ahjumma (pt2)

(A/ N: The previous chappys has typos as few of you said, thank you for bringing up it in notice.. If I really get time to go through, will correct those mistakes!! Thank you so much and sorry for those mistakes!!
Unedited this is just a filler for the book! Yet has the biggest clue *winks* Hope you all enjoy it)

Minji's point of view :

"Jimin-ah you are gonna be late, hurry up your ass!" I knocked their apartment door not even thinking about the neighbors or the other person inside with Jimin for that matter. It was his audition day, I pretty much didn't want him to be late for it. I am so happy finally, he is getting what he wants in life me being there or not, he is finally moving on. Six months before if you had known Jimin, he was a baby who would crawl up to my side and cry but now he is grown up. I feel like a proud mumma or something. I was smiling to myself thinking about the past timing with him. A little sad, of what happened between last week but we are over it...
We are back...
We are back being Jimin for Minji and Minji for Jimin.

The door opens, I was eager to meet Jimin not even bothering about the presence of another, lingering in the same apartment until my eyes laid on him. We stood there to stand and look at each other.

"Ahem!ahem!" Jimin faked coughed to get us back to sense. My cheeks getting flushed I greeted the man before me and he bowed back, asking me to come in.
I nodded nervously.
He smiled.

"That smile, oh boii" I snapped myself for my thoughts and followed Jimin to his room.
"Oh boii, the interiors" me gawking once I looked away from the beautiful. Jimin asked me to follow him to his, No he literally had to drag me to his room. I am pretty sure that he would have reacted the same way I am doing right now ignoring the chuckles from the owner. I still couldn't take my eyes off few items.

I looked at Jimin who pushed me into the room and went to sit on his bed. He was nervously playing with his cap in hands. I sat beside him and asked the obvious question
"Nervous?"
He nodded.
I smiled his fluffy cheeks before kissing it lightly "You gonna be fine, trust me" He frowned for a moment and let out a sigh shaking his head.

"Jimin this is what you wanted right? Then just have some hope and enjoy doing what you do! Getting selected or not doesn't matter. You are gonna participate and that takes in a lot of courage to do." I knew how hard he had practiced since he came to know about the audition. The hours of practice without sleep, he even comes late from his dance class last I checked. So yeah I know how my Jimin had worked for this day.

Jimin's point of view :

I needed this comfort, I needed Minji to do so. Not big words but those simple words always make me at ease. Of course, it would because it's Minji.

"Hmm!" I nodded in response. I grabbed few things which I will be needing for audition and we left after saying a goodbye in a awkward manner as usual when these two get together in the same room.
She drove me to the building. "Ah its huge" I thought to myself while getting myself out of the passenger seat. I entered the building's gate as Minji went to park the wagon, I could see many participants in and around the building. Seeing these many my mind and my body were out of control, my nervousness taking road down to my knees. I walked quietly to the entrance gate of the huge building and waited there for Minji to come along.

There I stood hands crossed over my chest, I was tapping my fingers on my arms to calm myself down. Guess what it didn't work.

I saw a black haired guy approaching me, "Hello! Have they started yet?" He asked me as he pushed back his hair which was little long than mine.

"No, I guess" I answered him politely with a smile that I could muster in this situation.

"Hmm! I am Jeon Jungkook" he said extending his hands and I could tell he was as nervous i was at that moment.