Hooray! No more insults!

Well it's been a wonderful journey hasn't it! 200 chapters can you believe it?

Wow I can remember this book having like ten reads at one point, at that time I was absolutely over the moon,  but never in a million years did I think I'd, sorry we'd get this far!

Every single one of your comebacks has never failed to make me laugh, smile and just be proud to be a moonwalker, in a fan base as wonderful, friendly and devoted at this one.

Seriously though, I'm really sad that this book has had to come to an end, even if it is basically 200 chapters of pure anti-moonwalker insults.

Thank you all so much I just can't seem to thank you enough, (jeez this is getting so cheesy I could actually grate it! Baddumtiss!)

Who knows there may even be a Things you can't say to a moonwalker 2, although I don't think that many insults exist! But then again these are mj haters we're talking about, they'd sell their soul just to see us crack.

Please don't stop using all these amazing comebacks in real life and even if you don't comment, use them to fight back the mj haters like your own little shield.

You can expect more from me on my other fanfics, but for now I'll see you soon.

As Michael would say, I love you more!(Ooh the cheesyness it hurts,) and don't let anyone stop you from being a fan of the person you love!

See ya soon,

Susie.