Small Prologue.

It could have possibly been months since that fatal night, one that I didn't understand.. I still don't to this very day, this very moment but I'm still forced to stay here, he wants- demands me to be his Luna but I know.. it's to keep an eye on the true alpha of this pack. Me. I had found that I could only leave this place through death and although there was the option of escaping.. I wouldn't make it to the door, but maybe, just maybe, I had grown fond of very little of this pack.. and that gave me the reason to stay, even though.. I grew evermore coldhearted as each day passed, I'd shut myself off from feeling anything a long.. time ago.

This place, the thing I could call home was no longer so, people once loved this mansion and now.. it was nothing.
Paintings that once hung from the walls in golden frames were either slashed or locked away.. where no sunlight could reach them, the walls had few claw marks on them from fights breaking out over something stupid. The light my mother once held within these walls, was no more, she seemed more drained as each day passed.. I knew there wouldn't be much more time left with her, she was broken without her other half, her soulmate.
It did nothing but fuel the anger.. the fire within my very core. I grew angry for my childhood best friend as she was paired off with some wolf she barely knew, and had nothing but fear in her eyes. I knew she was strong, brave and in the end, I know she will stand side by side with me as we take back what is ours! My people will follow me again, they will be strong, cunning and with every.. last fibre in our bodies we will make them pay for the pain they've caused. The alpha has come to reclaim what is hers.