Let The Games Begin

(Naomi's Pov-Player)

Holy crap he was hot. How have I not seen him before! Now I have to sit in this room full of nine other girls. And by the looks of it these are the nine girls I'm going to be competing against. Which means I have no competition.

"Hello ladies" I glance in the direction of the voice we just heard. Liam. It was Liam. He shut the door behind him, so now there was 11 of us in this small room. "I am here to tell you that, as you may have realized you girls are the ten that I have chosen to compete agaist each other. Now that we have that all cleared up,lets start with the rooming arrangements shall we? They are posted on the wall to your right. You can..." But before he could finish everyone races over to the white sheet hanging on the wall.

                 Sleeping Arangments
   Savannah..........Room45........Naomi
   Gracie Bell.........Room46........Blare
   Hazel............Room47.............Ona
    Isabell............Room48..............Lyric
   Carter..........Room49..............Harper

You have to be kidding me, her SAVANNAH!! I dont think Ive heard her say a single word and she does nothing but frown! Oh my god and that sweater its like 100 degrees out, what is she a vampire god!

"Ok now that you have your rooms I want you to go there and get settled in"

"What about clothed and things when can we get that stuff?" The nercy looking one asked, I think her name was Harley or Harper or somthing like that.

"You arnt going to need to worry about that l, now dont ask question and just go you your rooms and wait for the next announcement." he demanded so sexily. We all obeyed right away. On our,way out the double doors Liam hands us our room keys. Once we take off to our rooms its pretty hard. I mean this place is huge!

(Savannahs Pov- The Insecure One)

We were sent off wiyh our keys to try to find our rooms. If you have to me it's kind of like a treasure hunt. I ended up beating Naomi to the room. once I found out that she was my roommate trust me I wasn't the most happiest girl alive. But I might as well as make the most of it since we're going to be really together for 6 months. Once I put the key into the slot I heard girls running up and down the hallways searching for their room.

" Oh. My. God" I was competly shocked. This room was as big as my whole house. Well my old house.

"You like it?" I jumped in fright realizing  that I wasn't alone.  "Oh Im sorry did I scare you?" Liam asked I shake my head.

"No I just though I was alone. Sorry and yea I lkke it a lot! Its really big Ive never had anything like this before."

"Well you better get used to it" he stated with a wink "Anyways, I got to go get some work done real fast I just wanted to see how how you liked the place so far"

(Blare's Pov-Rocker)

Hes definitely attractive he's just not my type. It does he look like he has a single tattoo on his body. And tattoos are for sure turn on for me. Might as well give him a try tho. I mean I really do need the money more than anyone else here. Once I found out my room mate I really wasnt happy. Like at all. I mean we are nothing alike! She wears dresses and flowers. Me, I wear converse and skulls. She listens to flipping country music are kidding me!!

(Ona's Pov-Church Girl)

Oh my goodness!! Hazel. Ive never met her. But I heard shes really nice. And supper gourgeous!! I cant wait to get to know her more!

(Lyric's Pov-Heartbreaker)

Unlike everyone else, Isabell and I both dont really care about being roomed with each other. Really honestly I really like her positive attitude. She seems cool I just hope her positiveness doesnt get too annoying.

"Will everybody please meet me in the main auditorium. There's a map on each of your bed sides. Follow the map and a lead you to the main auditorium. Thank you see you in a little bit" I hear the voice over the intercom.