Served?

(Hazel's Pov)

"Really?!" Liam questions, shocked, as I tell him that I've never done anything with anyone before. I nod slowly as we sit on his bed criss cross. "That means that I was your first kiss?" I can feel my face heat up extensively, I nod yet again.

"Listen it's nothing to be ashamed of." He said putting his hand under my chin lifting my head up and looked me in the eyes. "I'm just surprised that a great man hasn't swept you off your feet yet. Your a beautiful young women and have a great personality."

"You don't mean that"

"But I do, I mean all of it." He scooted closer placing a hand in my thigh. We got close enough to the point where our noses we 2 inches away from each other. He then wrapped his arms around my waist. Our lips connected in a way that I've never felt before. He unfold his lrgs and I follow his lead with an arm still around my waist he lowers me down so hes in top of me. I push my hands to his chest in attempt  to slow down the kiss for breath.

"Listen I don't know if I'm ready for this."

"I'll be gentle I promise" Thats all he had to say for me to let go and give it up.

"Okay"

He leaned closer, him hovering over mine without putting any of his weight on me. I allowed myself to relax into the kiss and kiss him back with all the passion in me. Him pulling back so we both have time to breath he soon places his mouth just under my right ear earning a loud moan.

I tilt my head giving him easier acsess as his strong hands grasp the hem of my shirt and slowly removes it as I figet with his buttons on his shirt. We were botheft shirtless. He takes his mouth of me for a second but only to lean back amd just stare at me. I begin to feel self conscious and bring my arms down and cover my stomach.

"Stop it. Don't cover yourself like that. You have nothing to be insecure about." He says as if he had been reading my mind. "You are a beautiful woman inside and out."

He places his hands on my bra and slowly trails his fingertips down my stomach to the edge of my leggings. He inserts two fingers into the waistband of them and gently tugs bringing them down to my knees, so now my panties are reveled. God I am so glad I wore my cute ones.

He then runs both hands down my thighs to once again meet the only protection from what was about to happen, and then like that they were gone. Leaving me in only my undergarments. With him still towering over me he sneakily slips his hand into my panties and yanks them off reveling the most secret part of my body.

His pants slip off, leaving him in his boxers. He puts his knee inbetween mjne and spreads my legs further apart and there goes his boxers. He postions him self aty center.

"You really want to do this?"he asks softly

"Please" I beg and with that he slams himself into me. I feel a pinching sensation within myself as he rips through my virginity. "Arhgg" I groan at the pain that I'm feeling.

"Are you okay?" He asks "I'm going to move baby?"

I nod because I cant manage to say anything. My eyes wide, he starts to gently move.

"More?"

"Yes please" I plead. But this time he doesnt stop he continues to trusts and speeds up his tempo. "Faster" I say surprising myself because I have no idea were that came from.

I feel this alien feeling within me as if my whole stomach was being twisted and brusts into pieces. Soon after I feel him relise inside me. He stills inside of me and just sits there for a second. He leans down and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Ss Ouch" I hiss as he pulls out of me leaving an unfamiliar sensation in me as he leans beside me and props himself on his elbows so he can still see the pain laced on my face.

"Shit! Did I hurt you? I tried to be gentle!" He questions me with worry in his eyes.

"I'm not sure yet just give me a second."

"Well why dont you try sleeping it off. But I'm not going to lie it will be worst tomarrow." He leans down and kisses my forehead.

"Great." I say as I lean on my side and he follows suit and does the same so were spooning. Naked. I can feel his little friend start to stir, so I subtly grinned my hips into his.

"I know what your doing and considering the fact that you're probably still sore you should stop before anything happens that you'll regret later."

For some odd reason I suddenly feel the need to switch positions. So I lay my head on his chest and he snakes an arm around my waist bringing me closer. With my hand placed over his lower abdomen I began tracing patterns and shapes with my fingertips.

I take this time to notice the black print right above his heart. A tattoo? Its a Marine Core tattoo. Was he in the milatary? I move my hand from his stomach and trace the outline of his tattoo

"Marine Core? You served?"

"Mhm. Now go to sleep beautiful."

With my hand still on his tattoo I could feel his heartbeat. I guess there's a lot I don't know about this handsome man and I am determined to find out as much as he would let me. And with that thought I felt myself drift into a deep sleep.