Beginning.

Have you ever had that moment, where you wake up one day, and you know something bad is going to happen?  That's what she felt, the moment she woke up, before she even opened her eyes, that feeling ate away at her.  Her stomach churned.  She swung her legs off the bed and shivered as her flesh was exposed to the cold air of the room.  

She walked to the bathroom and brushed her hair and teeth, the usual morning routine so she looked somewhat decent.  She walked into her closet and put on her jeans and a hoodie, anything to avoid attention. She grabbed her bag from the corner and made sure to check to see if all of her things were there, after double checking she walked into the kitchen and put her lunchbox into her bag and grabbed a bottle of tea.  She walked out the door with her bag swung over her shoulder.

She hummed quietly to herself as she walked down the sidewalk.  Her phone buzzed in her pocket, she grabbed it and swiped up to see the text message,

Mom: Have a good day at school Clare-bear!

You: I will mom, love you.

Mom: Love you too~

She smiled softly at her phone and put it back in her pocket, drawing in a breath of the cold air.  It was dark out, the sun was about to rise but you could still see the stars. 

Clare looked around but didn't see anyone from her school walking yet. Good, she thought to herself, Another day I don't have to talk to annoying kids....

She walked down the road further when a car passed her.  It all happened in slow motion to her, the car stopped, and she couldn't move, her feet were planted into the pavement.  She inhaled a sweet smell, and black spots danced across her vision, she fell to the ground.  Her limp body was picked up and set into the backseat of a car. She felt a wave of dread hit her, and she lost consciousness.

I wrote it. If you don't like it I don't give a shit.

I'm kidding. I really hope you like it.....if you don't then well, shit I suck.