Punishments

Clare was dragged up the stairs, each step was going to leave a bruise on her body, she knew it. Her scalp burned from her hair being pulled so harshly. Tears fell down her cheeks at an insane rate, but it was worth it. She saved her friend from having to go through this torture.

Hayley was holding back Lauren from the corner, her hand over her mouth. Lauren was trying to  yell and scream, Hayley was crying. Clare smiled at the pair, for possibly the last time before she was dragged out of the basement. 

"Piece of shit." He muttered as he dragged her towards the back door. "All I ask Is that you stay quiet, and you couldn't even listen." He tightened his grip on her hair, the pain intensified. "You almost got me caught!" He yelled. 

He threw her outside, the ground scraped her sides, small cuts were made on her side. He towered over her, he started kicking her. Clare struggled not to scream.. She didn't want Haayley and Lauren to have to hear that.

"MAKE SOME NOISE, GODDAMIT! YOU SEEMED PERFECTLY CAPABLE EARLIER!" He yelled, his beatings intensified, he kicked her harder, she rolled over and over again, her body was alit with pain. She curled up and cried as he beat her over and over.

After about ten minutes of the brutal treatments he walked back inside. She stood up but immidiatly crumpled to the ground. When the Man came back, in his hands were various tools. Rope, knifes, chains, and others she didn't recognize. Her eyes widened in fear. 

He walked over to her and stepped her her foot. She bit her lip to keep from crying out but with each passing second she felt like she was going to burst. He stepped off her and kicked her again.

The man pulled out his rope and tied her to the post of the patio, all her limps were tied, she couldn't move. She tugged at the bonds with all her stretch but to no avail, she was suspended in the air and unable to move. She was vulnerable. He walked towards her, a cruel smile on his lips. "Are you ready?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Screams were heard from the basement. Lauren covered her ears and cried. Hayley was up pounding on the door, but the metal wouldn't budge, she put her back against the door and slid down, her head in her hands. 

The screams grew louder, and then they stopped.

Umm........

~Yo gurl Salty