Chapter VIII: The Transfer Student is my Second Childhood friend

Previously in Male in a Female World

~Y/N POV~

After that, we went back to our dorms, dropping Cecilia off.

"Goodnight Houki," Cecilia said smiling.

"Goodnight Cecilia," Houki said smiling.

'Guess their bad blood is over then,' I thought, sighing mentally.

"Goodnight darling~," Cecilia said turning to me, giving me a sad look.

"Goodnight, Cecilia," I said, kissing her on the forehead. "Don't worry you will see me in the morning," I said, watching her smile return.

"Hm!" Cecilia nodded in a cute manner and closed the door.

Houki and I were now walking to our dorm, hand in hand. We took a shower.

We were now in bed, I was spooning Houki, both of our eyes close, both having a smile on their face.

I was exhausting after training, I went out once my head hit the pillow.

'What a crazy day,' was the last thought, before I fell asleep.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

"Hey, did you hear about the new class rep in class 2?" A girl said, talking to Natasha.

"Wasn't it a transfer student that took the spot?" Natasha said.

"Yeah, I heard she was from China," the first girl said.

Natasha nodded her eyes going around the room, when they landed on me, I gave her a smile and wave.

She smiled and waved back blushing. I just chuckled at her reaction.

"Hmmmm....guess I'll have to introduce myself before the tournament then," I said aloud.

"Wonder if they're getting reinforcements to counter me," Cecilia said aloud, putting a finger on her cheek.

"You shouldn't be acting so high and mighty Cecilia, considering I beat you without breaking a sweat," I said winking at her.

"W-W-Well, umm...." She said looking around blushing; I chuckle at her reaction, causing her to blush more.

"I wonder if she's strong....." I said.

"I heard she's nothing special," Houki said, crossing her arms under her breast.

"Your information is out-of-date!" A girl said we turn to the door to see a girl with light brown hair tied into two tails, walking in.

(A/N: Do remember all characters are 18, so she does not exactly look like that

(A/N: Do remember all characters are 18, so she does not exactly look like that. However, her body has changed, she becomes bustier.)

'No freaking way, RIN!?' I screamed mentally.