Chapter VI: Houki's Onee-sama Arrives!

Previously on the Male in a Female World

Sam walked out holding a beer can in her hand, she sat in front of the girls next to her futon; leaning against it.

Y/N having returned to his room, leaving the ladies to have their girl talk.

"Okay girls, what's with the dead fish expression?" Sam asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Ummm...the thing is....we...uhh..."Houki said nervously.

"You see ma'am, this is the first time we have even spoken to you in this way," Charlotte said, trying to save her friend the embarrassment.

"Okayyy~," Sam said, as she popped the beer can open. "We're finally getting down to the nitty-gritty huh?" she asked and took a big gulp of the beer.

"Ahh!" She said as she stopped drinking, a faint blush on her cheeks.

She straightened up, and asked, "So, what do you girls even see in him?"

"Huh?" The girls asked nervously. A little shocked at the sudden question.

"I mean my brother has his uses to be sure, for example, he's good at cooking, housekeeping and he gives fantastic massages," She said. "So, if any girl gets him she would be lucky," she said with a grin.

"That said he comes for a price," Sam said with a teasing smirk.

"He's for sale!?" The girls asked with an excited tone, together.

"No, you fools," Sam said, standing up.

The girls groan in response, "Awww...."

"Listen, if you're a real woman, you've got be willing to do whatever it takes to nuke your rivals," Sam said with her right hand holding the beer can and her left hand on her waist.

"Get with the program kiddos! Okay?" She said, then taking a big gulp.

~Next Day~

~Y/N's POV~

I was walking down the hallway, wearing a blue yukata.

Ichika yawned from my left.

"What didn't get enough sleep?" I asked him. It was a beautiful morning, did get some good pictures of the sunrise at around 6 AM.

"Nah, just sleepy," Ichika replied. We continued walking down the hallway. Till we spotting Houki crouching and looking at something.

"Uhhh...Houki?" I asked. When she didn't reply, I looked to Ichika, who looked to me and shrugged.

Both of us walked to her, to see her looking at a Wooden Signboard that read, 'Please Pull.' With a pair of mechanical ears that were white and pink, submerged in the ground.

"Okay, 'Please Pull' Do you think this means?" I dragged.

Houki sighed and stood up, she looked at me and blushed, "S-Sometimes, it's just better not to know," she said, and walked off.

"Hey! Wait, should we just leaving it lying there?" Ichika asked Houki as she continued walking away.

I suddenly felt arms wrap around my right arm, I looked to my right to see Cecilia standing there with her arms wrapped around mine, with a small blush on her face.

"Good Morning, Y/N-kun," She said as she kissed my cheek.

"Morning," I said with a smile, squeezing her hand.

"Morning, Ichika-san," Cecilia said to Ichika.

"Morning," He replied with a smile.

"What are you guys doing over here?" Cecilia asked, looking at the ears and then at me, still having a small blush on her face.