Chapter #8

-Jungkook's POV-

"Oppa!" My dongsaeng ran to me as we both hugged each other.

I hope she didn't get lost anyways. "Sunjin-ah, Did you get lost?" She dropped her bag in the chair near the piano.

"Yeah I got lost but a kind lady helped me. I think she was like your age Jungkook oppa. I ended up in her front door and she led me to here."

Thank Goodness..This University is one of the biggest campuses in Busan. I was really scared that she might get lost and wander off to another building.

But who was that lady?

"Do you know her name?" I asked her as I was combing her hair. Yeah, I comb her hair whenever she comes because she always looks like a mess.

"Aniyo, I forgot to ask her name because when I looked back she wasn't there anymore..Maybe she ran out."

She ran out? I kinda wanted to say Thank You to her because if she didn't help my clumsy dongsaeng. "Oppa, where are we going to eat? Maybe we can invite the lady that helped me since I remember her room number."

Maybe we can invite her I mean I have to say Thank You too...

"Sure. Ka Ja. It's only 4:00 pm, so we can find the lady that helped you."

She nodded and grabbed my heavy bag. "Ugh. Why is this so heavy oppa? Anyways here." She gave my my bag as she shrugged.

I chuckled at her reaction.

She got out first as she led the way to I think the Girls' Dorm Building. We entered the girls' dorm building.

"Oh My Gosh..Jeon Jungkook is so hot."
"Who is that? Is it his little sister? Oh My gosh is our baby going to be that cute?"

It's up to your imaginations sweetheart.

My dongsaeng just look up to me and scrunch up her face in disgust.

"What?" She rolled her eyes. "They think you're attractive? Yuck what a pity." Wow she learned so much.

"Yah shut that little mouth of yours dongsaeng. I'm still older than you ya know."

She just entered elementary and she already understands most of what people say..sheesh she's grown so much.

We stopped at a familiar dorm room.

-Kysoo's POV-

I grabbed my phone and grabbed my sling bag. I was thinking of maybe going for a walk since a lot of things have been in my head lately.

But before I even opened the door, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and he was the first person I saw.

Goddamnit.