Chapter #10

-Kysoo's POV-
My cheeks were burning because of what she just said.

Ugh its so obvious I'm blushing right now. "Aniyo..Your oppa has a girlfriend already. I'm only his bestfriend."

Yep. Better say it yourself and hurt yourself right? "Aniyo! I'm sure he'll realize it sooner. I dont want him to end up with that witch."

Ooh girl she roasting her up to fully cooked! I pat her head and grab her hand. "Ka Ja. They must be waiting."

-2 weeks later-

"She's left already. Aigoo I hope she does well in her final exams. If she wont I'll punish her again." I glare at him. "Yah don't punish the poor girl. She must be suffering because of you and your stupid actions."

He chuckled. "Yah don't laugh its true you pabo. Why did you say slut in front of her huh?! You're so careless. It was good that I stopped her you dumb idiot."

"Arasseo..Arasseo Eomma. I'll do better from now on." Aish. This cute kid. I gave him a disgusted face. "Come on. Class is going to start in an hour and our class is like a mountain away."

I chuckle at his stupid joke. "Lets go. Ms. Kang doesn't like late people." I say as I slowly walk away. "Yah wait for me!" He yelled as I saw him catch up.

We both walked to the building as we talked about stuff that was mostly useless and full of jokes sponsored by Jungkook's cocky jokes.

We finally arrived at Ms. Kang's Laboratory. Thank Goodness we had an extra ten minutes before she came in and started the class.

It was so boring. Jungkook kept bugging me the whole time maybe because he thought it was so boring too.

Finally we were dismissed and we got out as soon as possible. Like it was the World War 3 escape we were all running down the halls as the bell rang.

Finally, We're free. I'm hungry no wonder why my stomach grumbled before class. Until someone tapped my shoulder.

"Wanna eat with me? I'm hungry." I just nod as he put his arm around me and jogged happily outside.

-Jungkook's POV-

After I placed my books in my locker I saw Kysoo in the distance.

Maybe I should get lunch with her. She's probably hungry since I heard her stomach growl when we ran to the lab.

I decided to eat with her and walked to her until I stopped. 3 meters away from her.

That bastard got her first! Goddamnit. Why am I always so fucking late?

"Oppa!" What the hell Jungkook? Why are you thinking about your bestfriend? She's just your bestfriend! Nothing more..

Anyways, you have a girlfriend you know. Jihoo is there so why are you thinking about Kysoo?!

Sigh..Forget about it. "Oppa? Oppa?" I return back to reality. "Ah Mian." I say scratching the nape of my neck. "Oppa, Wanna go eat lunch with me?" She said trying to do aegyo.

I mean I'm being honest she does not look good in aegyo..but she is hot. She is really hot.

"Arasseo. Ka Ja." We pass by the busy streets holding hands. We pass by an old park and an old playground. It was rusty but it was still nice.

I remember the memories me and Kysoo shared here. We met in freshman year in this old park.

-Flashback-

I was crying, pain and blood excruciating from my palms.

I don't have any first aid kits since this happened in th park. A girl handed me band aids.

It still stung but I didn't recieve it. "Ah Come on. Take it and put it on your wound you pabo."

Did she just call me pabo..?

I still did not move from my position and just looked at her. "Aish." She said and grabbed my hand. The wound stung but she opened the band aid and put it on my wound.

"See, Aigoo..you're so hard headed." She said and sat down beside me. "Thanks." She just chuckled. "Yah you need to clean that alright? It will get infected so just clean it."

I look at her as she smiled.

"괜찮아?" (Gwenchana?)

"Ne I'm okay. Thanks again." She looked at me. "Why are you frowning? You do know that frowning can lose your beauty."

I dont know but I kinda wanna speak up to her. "My Aunt died and I accidentally slit my wrist."

"I'm sorry." She said also getting sad. "My cousin died last week too you know." I see a tear drop to her hand. I dont know what happened to me but I wiped her tear.

JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

You're supposed to be a heartbreaker. A playboy. Why are you being soft in front of this girl.

"You know as you said frowning can lose your beauty. Dont cry okay? You'll lose your beautiful face."