Chapter #28

-Kysoo's POV-
Its been a couple weeks since the mall thing, we have been hanging out with the two of them frequently and they both seem to be much more close than before.

I just laid down on my bed thinking of what to do.

Maybe I should watch Master in the House? See what the next episode is all about?

I was about to search up for it when I received a call.

"Hello?"
"Hello! Is this Ms. Lee Kysoo? From GX4?"
"Ne, Hello!"
"I'm the directress of the variety show Master in the house, would you like to be the one chance call for our episode this week?"
"Really?! I enjoy your show so much and I would love to be the one chance call!"
"Great! The master is BTS' Jungkook, we heard that you knew him ever since you were in your freshman years!"
"Ah..Yes, but isn't he too young to be a master?"
"We originally wanted BTS to be the masters this week however if they sleep in one place, they would over crowded and plus, some members are busy so they decided to pick Jungkook as the representative of the group."

He's THE MASTER?! EXCUSE ME WHAT?!

"Ah...Ne, he is my best friend and I would gladly do the one chance call."
"Thank you very much! We will hear from you soon. You will get the call on Wednesday."
"Ne, Thank you!"

The call ended.

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOOK!" (It's like Jimin's but just imagine it was her)

I hate that kid. I decided to call him for a little chat in the dance room that we have in our house, it was donated by my parents.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and of course..I answered it. "Dude, you're late." He scoffed playfully and messed up my hair. "What a stupid reason." He laughed.

We went to the practice room, but while we were walking I got a text.

Unknown Number: I found you again bitch, but..I won't kill you yet.

What the fuck.

Should I tell this to Jungkook? Hm, maybe I shouldn't right? Or maybe I should.

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!

"I—I-I.." Jungkook looked back at me and raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" I looked away for a split second. "W-Was that good? I need to improve my acting!" Will that be a good excuse?

"Oh, well. You're almost great at everything anyways." I smacked his shoulder lightly and laughed. "Finally you know how to compliment me."

When we arrived at the practice room, before me and Jungkook started chatting.

Unknown Number: Still hanging out with him huh? You slut. He should've been mine if it wasn't for you, you nasty whore!

Is this a hater? Is she a fan of BTS and she likes Jungkook? Probably, but how did she get my number?! Its not leaked anyways.

"What are you reading?" Jungkook asked while coming closer, I don't want him to see this!

But..its too late. He grabbed my phone out of my hand and read everything.

"W-What is this?!" He looked at me with weakly eyes. "Have you been getting these kinds of texts?..because of me?" My eyes twitched, which happens if I'm nervous.

He threw my phone and broke it. Then hugged me tightly as he said "I-I'm sorry.." I shook my head while I wiped off my tears. "N-No! Its not your fault!"

I looked at his tears and smiled wiping them. "You really care about me huh?" He stopped crying and gave me a blank face. "Really? You're ruining this segment with that?"

I roll my eyes and hug him again. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you too." He hugged me again tightly as I heard his faint laugh.

"Oh now come on, lets get straight to the point..Shall we?" I slowly broke from the tight hug. "What was the question m'lady?" He jokingly said. I slap his shoulder. "Don't call me that, also why didn't you tell me that you were the next episode's master?"

He leaned in and smirked. "And..why should I tell you?" I glared at him and pushed him away with my finger. "You know that I love that show and you didn't even tell me." He laughed hysterically. "Sorry Kysoo, I just thought that it would be fun if I won't tell you."

I glared at him once more.

"You bastard." I decided to walk out of the room but he grabbed my hand. "Okay, okay.. I told you I'm sorry..Maybe I can make it up with food?"

I turn around. "What kind?" He chuckled and grabbed my shoulders. "Of course, your favorite.. Pizza!" I cracked a smile.

"What movie?" He made a thinking face. "Conjuring 2?" I smiled gladly. "Okay~"