Chapter #12

-Kysoo's POV-
His mom showed me many baby pictures of Kookie. He was so cute when he was a baby back then. You wouldn't even imagine that this cute fluffball is now in college and popular right?

We went to a pretty nice dinner even though it was just like four pm in the afternoon. She said that they had to go somewhere so they ate dinner early. Mrs. Jeon was a pretty cool mom I tell you.

She could be one of those moms who looks very young even if she's had two children already. Well, what could you have expected when her son and daughter looks so gorgeous?

We finished eating as we got out of the restaurant. "Now Jungkook. Take care of Kysoo okay? If you both don't get home safely you guys are dead okay?"

"Ne Eomma. I'll protect this small pumpkin." Small pumpkin? For your info! At least I'm cute!

"It was nice to meet you Kysoo. I hope to see you again! Maybe we could invite you to our house! And also keep an eye on our Jungkookie arasseo?"

"Ne. I'll keep an eye on him as always. Promise." I smile at her as she smiled back at me. I look at Sunjin and waved goodbye to her.

"Unnie-ah tell me if oppa does something bad or hurts you okay?" I nodded. "Yah I would never hurt her." Okay..that one I wanted to cry. Haha I'm so emotional.

Me and Jungkook say goodbye to the both of them and head back to the campus. "Jungkook. Can you come with me to pass some files to the professor?