Alley Cat

Kira hopped off the rooftop and landed in a dark alley, grinning to herself as her feet slammed into the paces floor. 'Cats always land on their feet..' She thought to herself, waving her tail in pleasure in herself as she strolled across the dark alley way she most fondly enjoyed.

She rounded a corner and twitched her ears, being cautious not to make very much noise. Alley ways are quiet, usually, and she wanted to keep it that way.

Just then, she heard two extra pairs of footsteps coming from the street. She enjoyed playing around and messing with the people she saw. She watched the two come closer and closer. She morphed into her cat form and continued to watch.

The taller one looked like he was a butler, walking casually in all black. His tailcoat made him look like a crow. The shorter one had an eyepatch and seemed to be walking on a cane, wearing an outfit that looked pretty expensive. She smiled to herself. These were interesting people.

She walked out of the alley as if she was a normal cat taking a midnight stroll. She seemed to have caught the taller one's attention; he was walking towards her with interest. Uh oh... He picked her up and gave a grin. "This is a nice one, a rare beauty." She acted like she enjoyed it, she gave a meow and a cat grin and purred. He started to hug her and pet her, and she flicked her tail and purred some more. The tall looked at the shorter kid with an odd look in his eyes. "Fine, Sebastian..." He had said. She realized what the look and reply meant. She was going to be their cat now.