Surprise, Surprise

I awoke to find myself in a bed, but not the cat bed I first woke up in. It was a normal human bed, and I was in my... Human form?

I rose quietly and saw that it was still nighttime; maybe 10:30 or so. So I had fallen asleep during the day...

I remembered what had happened and immediately regretted it. How could I be so foolish! What if I turned into a human when I fell asleep? Now he knows!

My thoughts were cut short as I heard the door open and my senses went on high alert.

"Well, now you're awake." That familiar voice rang through the room. Sebastian! "Did you sleep well, kitten?" He said 'kitten' with a slight jeer and I hissed.

"No need to be so angry." I heard footsteps and could just make him out as he came closer to the side of the bed. With the moonlight streaming through the window, I could see him clearly as he stood by the side of the bed.

I hissed again and he smirked. "Now, why are you so angry?" He tilted his head to the side. "Or are you worried I know?" The question to me by surprise and I stopped all thought process.

In the time I stood still, he leaned closer and lightly gripped my chin with his thumb and forefinger.

"You're a rare beauty indeed." He said quietly and I blushed. I was starting to get uncomfortable but for some reason, I couldn't move.

He suddenly leaned in and kissed me. Like really kissed me. I clenched my fist tightly but I didn't do anything. I couldn't even put any thoughts together.

I just sat still as I felt his hand move from my chin to the back of my neck. I felt him pull me closer and I out my hands on his chest, though not to push him away.

Then he pulled away and was still smirking. He lightly brushed my cheek with his finger. "Good kitten." He said simply. Then he sighed. "I have to go now, but I will see you later." He walked out of the bedroom and I just sat there, staring into space.

And then the room grew dark, and I fell asleep again.