(Almost) Escape

I stopped for a second near a rose bush outside to catch my breath, trying not to switch into my human form. Four legs are much better than two.

I heard a door open and didnt even look behind me before I was flying past rose bushes, lilies, and other things that were just a blur. It wasent long before I was in a large forest. Hm. This could provide some protection...

I stopped by a tree with a few scratches on it. Probably a bear or something. Ah well.. I sat down and caught my breath rather quickly. Helps being a cat, now dosent it.

I heard a noise behind me and whipped around, bristling my fur and giving a menacing hiss. Whatever it was, it looked like a dark, looming shadow. Creepy.

"You sure are a fast runner, kitten." A familiar voice said. Sebastian? I thought. I was slightly surprised he'd followed me here, but only slightly.

I gave another menacing hiss and turned to run, but stopped to see Sebastian standing over me, bent over. He was certainly fast...

But not fast enough. He reached out his hand to pick me up, but I sprinted to the side and went around him. Cats are smart, aren't they? Well... Not this time.

I didnt really think it through. Sebastian turned and kicked me against a tree. Hard, actually. Hard enough my vision went blurry and I heard a ringing in my ears.

All I could really do was lay on the ground. My vision was starting to grow black and the last thing I could hear semi-clearly was "Good kitten."

"Good kitten."

---------------------------

Sorry this chapter was short. I had run out of ideas and wanted to save some of the better stuff for later~

Ciao!

-LastResort