Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Sabreena's POV

We stopped in what looked like the woods. It was creepy here. He grabbed the food and got out of the car. I got out unsure why we were here. He started walking a different direction from the car. Deeper into the woods. I slowly followed behind. "Justin seriously you're scaring the crap out of me." I said. He chuckled not replying back. I thought I heard something and instantly grabbed onto Justin. "Calm down I won't anything hurt you." He said. He put his arm around my shoulder which actually made me feel safer. We stopped at the edge of a cliff. It was beautiful. We were so high up, we could see all the trees below us. "It's beautiful." I said softly. "I thought you'd like it." Justin said. He sat down patting next to him. I walked over and sat down. We started eating and having a normal conversation. He was actually extremely funny. It was like we had been best friends since birth. It's was nice. "So why were you crying that night everything with Miguel took place." Justin asked. The horrible memories of that night came back to me. Jacob that sick bastard. "I wasn't crying." I said. "Don't lie, I saw you. C'mon tell me." He said. I let out a deep breath. "Adri & I were at a party, Jacob was acting like a dick. Then I later saw him making out with this stupid waitress we had. I couldn't find Adrianna so I started taking a short cut home." I said. Justin looked down. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." He said. "It's fine.." I said. "So mr. bad boy tell me your story, when did you suddenly become a 'badass'?" I asked trying to lighten the mood again. But he stayed quiet. "It's none of your business." He spat. I lifted my eyebrow at him. Really everything was going good an he wants to act like a jerk again? I rolled my eyes and looked away. "Let's go the guys are probably wondering where we are." He said getting up.