Chapter 71

Chapter 71

Sabreena's POV

"I- I don't know- It, it." I started to stutter not able to complete my sentence. Justin let out a sigh, "It's okay Sabreena I'm not mad. I'm a little confused why you didn't tell me all this, but not mad. Relax everything will be okay. We'll discuss this back at the house, right now just breathe baby," Justin said. I listened to him and started to calm myself down before I knew it we were infront of Justin's house. "I told the boys we were coming back here, they should be here soon. Go change and wait for me in my room." Justin said closing the front door giving me a kiss on the cheek before I left. I went into Justin's room and grabbed his black shirt and boxers. I carefully took my dress off and got into Justin's. I used my tooth brush that I kept here and brushed my teeth. While I was doing that I heard Justin's door open. I walked out of his bathroom and saw Justin laying in his bed in only his boxers. "Nice clothes." Justin said referring to his clothes I was wearing. I laid next you him and snuggled closer to him. He started stroking my hair. "I'm going to tell you something that only my parents, Jason, and Adrianna know about. It's a side of me that I'm ashamed of... And I understand if once I'm done you won't want anything to deal with me." I said softly. Justin lifted my head so I was looking directly at him. His eye brow frowned. "Nothing you could say will make me not want you. Okay? I love you." Justin said firmly, I nodded my head not willing to respond to what he just said because he has no idea what I'm about to say. "It started when..."