Chapter 87

Chapter 87

Sabreena's POV

I woke up the next morning and reached my arms out a little. I had expected to feel a body next to mine, but was left with disappointment. I rose up looking around my room for any sign of Justin. "Good morning sleepy head!" I heard as my door opened. "Adrianna? What are you doing here?" I asked. "Justin called, said he needed to do something and didn't want to leave you alone." She explained. "Oh, what time is it?" I asked. "Two o'clock." She replied. "I've been asleep that long?" I asked. "Yeah, I've been here since nine. My mom called I have to go with them to visit my aunt in the hospital. I convicted her to let me leave as soon as you woke up. I didn't want you to wake up home alone." She explained. "Oh, it's fine. I'm sure Justin is done with whatever he was dealing with by now." I said. "Okay, stay safe! I love you, I'll see you Monday!" She said before leaving. I reached over and grabbed my phone dialing Justin's number. It rang, and rang... And rang. I decided he was probably busy. So I called around 5 and the same thing happen. Again at 7, luckily this time he answered. "What!" He spat. "Um hey? I was just wondering what you've been up to. You haven't answered my calls all day." I said uneasily into the phone. "Listen, I don't have time for your bullshit. Loose my number. Get off my dick already!" He yelled into the phone. "Justin? What's going on? Why are you-" I started asking but was cut off by a yelling Justin. "Leave me alone! We're done! Fucking slut!" He yelled hanging up immediately. What just happen? Why is he mad! I did nothing to him! I felt tears fall down my cheek, and no matter how hard I tried, they weren't stopping any time soon.