Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Sabreena's POV

We got into town around 7, meaning it was already dark. "So how about we get some things from the store to make dinner tonight?" She asked. "Yeah sounds good." I replied. We pulled into a Food City. My sister lives in a apartment near the ghetto side of town, this place creeps me out. Drug dealers on every corner. We walked inside grabbing everything for dinner and made our way to the cash register. I pulled out my phone seeing I had a text from jake. I rolled my eyes at the stupid apology he sent me. This has to be the 100th one. "Who are you texting? You look irritated." My sister said. I handed her my phone and she slowly read the message. "What did he do?" She asked. "Cheated on me with some slut waitress we had." I said. "That will be $24.87." The cash register worker said. My sister put down everything and pulled out her credit card. Once she paid we grabbed the cart filled with bags walking back to the car. "Hey do you have my phone?" I asked. "Oh shit I left it inside when we were checking out." She said. "It's alright I'll go get it." I said. "Okay I'm gonna load up all the bags, don't get raped!" She said. I rolled my eyes at her comment. I went inside seeing my phone on the counter. I quickly grabbed it and started walking back to the car. Fuck why did we park so far away. I heard whistling behind me but I ignored it. "Hey baby girl bring that ass over here." I heard some guys say. I didn't look back and continued walking faster. "Aye! I'm talking to you!" I heard the voice getting closer to me. I felt someone pull my arm pulling me towards them. "Aye where do you think you're going?" A creeper man said to me. "Get the fuck off me!" I said trying to push him off. "I don't think so, you're coming with me." He said. I raised my hand slapping him across the face. "You fucking bitch." He said raising his hand. I squeezed my eyes shut preparing for the impact, but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw..