A Lesson.

Listen to the music above for a heightened experience.

It's way too early in the morning for all this

Every time I come into this professors class he makes my life completely miserable for the entire hour and I have no idea why.
I mean, I guess me always coming in late and typically being the last student to submit work has a little do with it but still, the work is good and I make decent grades, I'm not completely bombing it so he needs to chill.
For what felt like the 10th time this semester, Professor Rhodes was publicly castigating me for being, in his words "incessantly tardy" to his class and truthfully, I was starting to consider not even coming anymore. Extra ass nigga.
Taking a seat at the very back of the auditorium after being tongue-lashed by him, I began my MWF ritual of pretending to listen to his lecture while I actually watched episodes of Chopped on YouTube. Much more fun.
Obviously, too much fun, because before I could even get into the contestants emotional breakdowns, (I know, sadistic) my laptop was snatched off my table.
Fuck. I was caught. Fuck.
Professor Rhodes in his lovely, brown sweater that hugged every curve of every muscle of his perfect arms was staring down at me smirking with a look of...mischief on his face. Not what I was expecting from the man that told me about myself in front of everybody every chance he got. He bends down to reach eye level with me and stage whispers,
"You can pick this up after class, I don't think you need to know how to make the perfect beef bourguignon to understand the musings of Thales of Miletus."
Embarrassing. As fuck.
Professor Rhodes was the universities most loved philosophy professor, not only was he incredibly well read and articulate, he was also, and I hate to admit this, quite handsome. And for this reason and the fact that he was one of the younger professors, he had a waitlist for every single one of his classes every single semester.
Standing at 6'0, a solid 200 pounds of pure muscle, chocolate skin that had no flaws visible to the human eye, tight eyes that slanted in the most adorable way whenever he smiled, and his smile. Immaculate. The 28 year old UT grad was quite the Adonis. I'm sure if he was actually nice to me I would probably be like all the other female students that took his classes and have a schoolgirl crush on him but he isn't, so I'm not. I can still appreciate his handsomeness though. From a distance. With slight disdain.
For the remaining 40 minutes of class I spent my time pretending to be studious. You know, the fake studious where you look at the professor, nod like you're listening intently and agreeing with his boring ideas and then act like you're jotting something profound down in your notes when you're actually trying to doodle the perfect heart or flower or Superman S? Yeah that kind of studious.
The time came and went and I was ready to get my precious baby back from Professor Rhodes and be on my merry way back to my apartment so I could take a nap.
As all the students finally left the classroom, it was just he and I. The air was thick with a weird tension and I was ready to get the hell out of there. With hesitation, I walk up to his desk with as much confidence as I could muster, squeaking out a small "May I please have my laptop now, Professor Rhodes?"
He sits on his oak wood desk, big arms folded across his chest, facial expression as hard as stone.
"You may, after I take a look at your notes from today. I need to know if you were paying attention."
Wow. My life is a joke.
I fumble around in my bag pretending to look for my journal for about 5 minutes, debating on whether or not I should actually show him the bs notes I took or just say fuck the whole laptop and dip.
I decided to come clean, honesty had to count for something, right? I hand him my burgundy red journal and watch his eyes look over my stupid doodles with an unreadable expression on his face, praying that he just let me and my laptop go in peace.
"This just won't do Ms. Alira Simms, I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson on how to conduct yourself in my class. You seem to be very...lackadaisical about your studies. I'll fix that though."
Yea, it's over for me. Just gonna drop this whole class. Just gonna drop out of this whole school.
"Put your bag down."
Is this nigga about to make me do push ups or something? Jumping jacks? Wall sits?
"I won't do anything to you you don't want me to. Just put it down Ms. Simms."
Unwillingly but with much curiosity, I drop my messenger bag and stand squarely in front of the handsome professor. He seems to be analyzing me, looking me up and down, inspecting every inch of my body.
"Come closer." He commands.
I oblige him and move closer to him, close enough to smell his yummy Eros by Versace cologne.
Yum.
Still perched precariously on the edge of his desk, Professor Rhodes engulfs me in the biggest, warmest hug I've ever had in my life. I could smell him even better.
I am so confused rn, is this a way of saying sorry for being an asshole? Or does he think hugs are a form of punishment?
Before I could complete my inner thoughts, in one swift motion I was bent over the oak wood desk. My left cheek pressed against the cold wood and his two strong hands held onto my hips, while his groin was pressed against my backside firmly.
Yea, this isn't an apology, unless this is how they apologize down in Texas.
"Are you okay with this?"
What a gentleman.
Cheek still pressed against the wooden desk, I managed to nod a small yes. I was definitely okay with this and the pool forming between my legs was confirmation.
"Wonderful. You know I need to punish you for being such a naughty girl and not listening to me."
He lifts my maxi dress up with one hand and gently moves my hair out of my face so I could see him clearly with the other, and I can feel myself throbbing between my legs.
"Whenever I ask you a question, I expect a 'Yes sir' or a 'No sir', but instead you give me 'Yea's and Nah's. We have to change that, right?"
"Yes" I reply with my voice quivering.
I immediately received a hard smack to my brown bottom, one so hard it made me almost jump off the desk.
"Yes what?"
"Yes sir!"
Fuck that hurt. But it also felt so good.
"That's my good lil' baby. Good girl." He half-cooed and kissed my now warm bottom while his hand remained on my back.
"How many times have you been late to my class this semester?"
"About 10 times" I said meekly.
"So you deserve 10 more, right baby?"
"Yes sir" I answer nervously.
My breath hitched in my throat as I awaited the impending pain.
"Breathe through it baby girl. Don't hold your breath. Embrace the pain."
How attentive of him.
The second I released my breath I received a stinging smack on my cheeks. And another. And another. And another. Upon reaching my 6th stroke tears began to fall slowly.
Pleasurable pain.
He noticed I had started to cry and stopped, carrying a look of remorse on his face he immediately began caressing my backside with his gentle hands as I remained on my stomach in the same position.
My ass was on fire.
"I'm sorry if I was too rough with you, mama. You want me to make it feel better?"
Before I could agree to his proposition, he got on his knees and began eating me from the back like I was his last meal. He grabbed my hips and made me lift my body up a bit, so I was really putting my ass on his face.
Freak.
His tongue swirling in and out of my pussy combined with his gentle rubbing of my clit from the front had my knees weak, I could barely keep my self up and was holding onto the corners of the desk for dear life. On the hilt of my climax, he stopped.
Yea I still hate him.
Coming up off his knees with a smile on his face, he knew what he did and was reveling in it. In frustration I attempt to get my torso off the desk and face him but within seconds I was flung back into the same position.
Asshole.
"I don't recall telling you to move babydoll, I know you're frustrated I didn't finish you off but how do you think I feel when you submit an assignment...half done." He smirked.
Clever as hell. Nice.
I ignore his question the same way I ignore the ache in my groin. trying my best to focus on making my pussy stop leaking down my legs.
The sound of a belt buckle coming undone breaks my focus.
Oh shit.
In anticipation I spread my legs and arch my back higher so he could have easy access and give me what my body was in dire need of, release.
Laughing at my eagerness, Professor Rhodes assumes the position, but instead of sliding into my warmth, he presses himself against it, holds my hair in one of his hands and leans down to speak to me.
"Beg me for it, I want you to beg me to fuck your brains out on this desk."
Without further prompting, I do as he asks.
"Please fuck my brains out on this desk, sir."
"That's my baby, good girl."
As soon as he slid himself into me, pure electric current sparked throughout my body. With each stroke he massages my walls, moving his hips expertly to hit spots inside me I didn't even know I had.
"You like this dick?"
His question was met with inhuman sounds and head nods, my world was being rocked and I was seeing stars, fuck a yes sir.
"You gon' take all this dick? Take all of it for me, baby."
He flipped me over into missionary, held my body tightly to his and began pounding his full length into me. While I could feel the pain of taking his large member, the pleasure of feeling each vein on his thick chocolate pipe was immeasurable. Keeping his lips on me, he was either licking and sucking on my neck or had his tongue in my ear or down my throat. He was so good with his mouth.
Feeling the heat between my legs begin to become unbearable, I knew I was about to explode.
"I'm about to cum, fuck me harder, Tre!"
"Yes baby, cum all over this dick. I want you to cum for me, let it all out, good girl."
That did it.
We came hard together, both letting out animalistic noises and I could feel the desk slightly shift underneath the weight of our bodies.
Pulling out of me and disposing of the condom, Professor Rhodes sits behind his desk as he watches my every move smiling impishly while I attempt to clean up. Avoiding eye contact with him I sheepishly reach for my laptop that was sitting on the desk the whole time and he pulls me into his lap.
"So Tre, huh?"
I'm definitely going to start paying more attention in this class.

Send more requests babes 😇💗