Stretch. (Part 2)

Listen to the music above for a heightened experience.

It had been about a 2 months since I started working  on my happiness and also since I left my worthless ex-boyfriend Asani

It had been about a 2 months since I started working on my happiness and also since I left my worthless ex-boyfriend Asani.
I was now in a much better space mentally and physically, I became less obsessive about my weight and more interested in actually being fit, not skinny. I didn't want to lose weight, I wanted to be strong and agile. I finally loved my body. I also started spending more time with my girlfriends and family who swear I "abandoned them for dick" but I really didn't have the heart to tell them what I had been going through previously.
And then there was Trevante. He didn't know it but he played such a major part in my transformation. His positive, serene, yet goofy attitude changed my perspective on a lot and really helped me tap into seeing the brighter side of things.
We had completed several sessions so far and today was our last one, while I was sad about not being able to have his time due to him being booked by other clients I was proud of him. He was getting lots of work from celebrities and making way more than enough money to pay that crazy L.A rent he always complained about and buy a new whip.
Sitting on the edge of my California king bed, I lazily began to untie my shoelaces when I looked next to my feet and noticed I had grabbed Trevante's pretty little gallon container instead of mine.
Fuckkkkk.
Hesitantly I decided to call him and let him know I had accidentally kidnapped his favorite water jug. He loved that thing.
"Hey yous!" His deep voice bellowed over the line.
"Hey youssss, I have your water gallon, you have to pay a ransom to get it back!"
Click.
His playful attitude had definitely rubbed off onto me because I had no clue where that came from. As soon as I hung up I got a text message from Trevante, a single emoji.
😈
Weirdo.
Forgetting all about the water bottle, I took my hair out of its low ponytail, took my gym clothes off, and hopped in the shower.
I was attempting to wash off the day and the unbelievable soreness I was experiencing courtesy of my workout in the morning, but my body was still killing me no matter how much "de-stressing" eucalyptus and spearmint body wash I lathered on. It also didn't help that I forgot to do my stretching routine before I left.
Hopping out of the shower swiftly, I lotion my entire body and put a whole lot of shea butter in my hair. Gotta do it when you're wet, you know?
Completing my hygiene routine carefully and attentively, I decided to throw on a cute little gray and neon yellow bralette and panty set. These days self-care was so important to me and I loved taking time to love myself.
Just as I was settling into my living room couch ready to unwind, the doorbell rang.
Perfect timing. Except not really.
As I scurried off the couch and into my bedroom to grab my matching gray and neon yellow robe to cover up and put on my glasses so I could actually see who it was, my visitor decided to bang the Grindin' beat on my door.
Annoying.
Swinging open the door, before me stood Trevante in all his glory. He was wearing a nice pair of dress pants that ended above his ankle, some expensive looking loafers, and a lovely silk paisley print button-up shirt that was unbuttoned enough to expose just enough chest to have me in a daze for a second. I rarely saw him in non-gym clothes.
"So you're not gonna invite me in?" He asked with a fake pout.
"How do you know I don't have a visitor already." I bantered.
Examining me closely and taking in my attire of choice for the night, Trevante raised an eyebrow and bit his lip.
I pulled my rope tighter around me in response.
"I would hope you didn't, because that would mess up my plans for the night."
Wait, what?
Absolutely flustered, I stood in the doorway for what felt like an eternity until he placed his hands around my waist to gently move me out of the way so he could come in.
Shutting the door behind him, he faced me with so much intensity in his eyes and began slowly backing me up into the wall behind me.
"I see the way you look at me, it's all in your eyes, Kori."
I was finally pressed up against the wall with his face so close to mine I could smell the scent of his minty fresh breath. He had the prettiest lips and teeth and I just wanted to kiss him all in his mouth.
"What...is it that you see in my eyes?"
"You're obviously attracted to me. You think about me. You wanna be with me. You want me. In every way. Next to you, with you...in you."
Stunned at his bold, albeit accurate, description of what I felt for him. I couldn't do anything but look down at my white toes and hope the heat in my face would dissipate soon.
"And that's okay, because I want the exact same thing."
I looked up incredulously.
"From the moment you walked into that gym, I wanted you. My body, mind and soul wanted yours. But I knew you weren't in the best space mentally to handle that. I didn't want you to think I was taking advantage of your vulnerable state and I also wanted to give you space to rescue your own self because getting over someone by getting under another is destructive. You're your own primary lover. I just wanted to know if I could be your secondary."
Still stunned by his revelation, I clutch my robe tightly around my body feeling exposed emotionally and physically; upon noticing my bashfulness, he pulled my hands away from the soft cloth and proceeded to untie the pretty little bow that held it all together. I now stood before him in nothing but my bralette and panties.
Before I could attempt to cover myself up with my hands he grabbed them, pinned them to the wall and looked me square in the eyes.
"I wanna show you what love is supposed to feel like and I've been thinking of ways to do you right, just let me."
I nodded my head quickly in agreement, this was something I had been thinking about for a long time.
Now using one of his large hands instead of two to pin both my hands against the wall, he moved the other around my neck, squeezing gently. That was enough to make me close my eyes in anticipation for what was about to happen. Hand still around my neck, he starts kissing me softly on my lips working his tongue into my mouth as he massaged mine with his slowly and sucked gently on my bottom lip. Making eye contact once again, he trailed his way from my mouth, to my ear, and then my neck delicately nipping all the way down to my breasts.
"Bed." I didn't realize I was short of breath until I spoke and it came out as a gasp. I could feel how wet I was.
Without much ado, Trevante peeled me off the wall, turned me around making sure my back was pressed tightly against him, and walked me to the bedroom with both arms holding me tightly as he kissed my back and neck.
Pure bliss.
Entering my threshold of my bedroom, he picks me up with ease and carelessly drops me onto the bed with a playful smile on his face.
So perfect.
Immediately, he kicks off his loafers, takes off his button up and slacks, and is left with nothing but his briefs on. Attempting to take off the little covering that I had on, I sit up on the bed to unhook my bralette from around my neck.
"I wanna get you naked myself, baby. Legs up and spread for me."
He gently pushes me back onto the bed and slowly starts pulling down my panties. He then unhooks my bralette, causing my breasts to fall out of the cloth freely and he pulls it off me in one swift motion.
For the first time in forever, I was about to have sex with a man completely naked and felt great about it. I knew Trevante loved my body; judging by how his eyes roamed my body hungrily and he stood at attention as soon as my robe fell, however, it was most important that I loved my body.
Laying back completely naked with him kneeling on the bed between my thighs, I could feel my wetness leaking onto the sheets. Looking down at my body with his eyes glazed over with lust and admiration, he places his fingers gently over my slick folds, rubbing my clit tenderly yet firmly.
"Fuck I can't wait to be in you."
"You don't have to wait."
Before the last word could even leave my lips, Trevante pulled out his hard, veiny length. It was so beautiful.
"Can I put it in my mouth?" I asked him in a child-like manner with my eyes wide.
Switching positions, I get between his legs and instantly start wetting his shaft with my warm, wet mouth. He was such a mouthful and I tried my best to fit it all in but to no avail, gagging several times.
"I can't wait any longer."
He flips me over and enters me slowly, a hiss escaping his lips and a long gasp escaping mine.
"Your pussy feels so good. So fuckin' tight, but I'll stretch you out..I'll make it fit."
He whispered into my ear causing me to shiver with excitement.
I was busy clawing at his back and biting his shoulders as he fastened the pace and pounded into me harder with each thrust. I felt like I was going to explode already.
Trying to get deeper in me, he lifted my legs onto his shoulders, kissing them as he did so and began long stroking me slowly.

"That's the spot, don't stop Tre!"
"I'm not baby, hold onto me."
Holding onto him tightly like he did me, he ground his pelvis into me, hitting my spot over and over again. I felt like I was going to stop breathing from how much the wind was being knocked out of me with every stroke of his big dick. I was in ecstasy. All of a sudden, at what I thought was the hilt of my orgasm, a tight feeling was starting to form in the pit of my stomach and I wasn't sure of what it was.
"Tre get off I'm about to pee!" I yelled frantically.
"That's not what's happening baby." He continued stroking at the same pace and wrapped both hands around my neck, putting all his energy into smashing his heavily muscled body against mine as he smiled impishly looking down at my sweaty, pleasured, and panicked face.
"Squirt for me."
Before I could protest anymore, he pulled out of me and a stream of liquid sprayed out of my pussy and onto the bed as my body convulsed involuntarily at the sheer euphoria I was feeling. The sight of my orgasm incited Trevante's and he finished on my stomach. After a moment of him smiling with pride at my shaking body, he collapsed on top of me.

 After a moment of him smiling with pride at my shaking body, he collapsed on top of me

Well I don't need to stretch anymore.

More requests lovelies! 💕