chapter 4

laurissa and kylie were on a ft call finally for once in a long ass time. laurissa was singing left brain, right brain and that made kylie feel happier and loved. laurissa was reading this story to me cause i had just told her some bad information. the third chapter was talking about bushes and then she said "fortnite". this is why kylie loves laurissa. i miss her a fuck ton and woah she deserves the wolrd. all of a sudden at 8:50 the call had  disconnected and kylie felt very heartbroken again. hoping that laurissa would answer kylie called again but once again laurissa didnt answer so kylie tried again, all she wanted to do was to be close to her best friend again. losing hope,kylie didnt think she'd call back so she sat down on her bed waiting. FINALLY laurissa called and she was being stuborn about her charger for her ipad. " I WANT A JUICE BOX " laurissa yelled at her brother luke. " ill be back with a juice box and a cutie " this girl is healthy yes yess 100/10. its been seven months since i last uploaded so i decided to upload again. i love you so much laurissa you mean the universe to me and i am forever greatful for you baba. 

laurissa was about to tell kylie some amazing news  about her being gay for two females. she told me that her s/o is bisexual and suddenly i feel like a proud mother. march 7th, 5th period right before lunch her friend was smiling at her and she was confused until her friend eli came up and stole laurissa for a little bit. they went over to where there were no cameras and they talked and HE ASKED HER OUT and shE LOST HER SHIT. she is blushing so much and talking about how he loves snickers, the rain, the piano, motivating her to run, and literally everything she could ask for. kylie started fake crying and it was a terrible mess 

THE END