Gathering the Crew

(An: IM SO SORRY!!!!! I FORGOT MY INFO STUFF AND SO I HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT, WHICH I ALSO FORGOT AND I REMEMBER THIS ONE IS LINKED TO MY FB ACCOUNT!!! IM SOOOORRRRYYYYYYY!!!! Please dont kill meh....i know im an idiot.....anyways, please enjoy this way-too-late chapter!)

The next few weeks were smooth sailing until the whirlpool. At that point, Luffy put me into a barrel and sealed it. After a while of being tossed around in the sea, I blacked out. When I awoke, Luffy had gotten me out of the barrel, off whatever ship we were on, and into a rowboat with a guy named Coby. Luffy then explained all that had occurred to me and I decided this Coby guy was definitely not a threat.

"Luffy. We need to get to land. SOON." I say, noticing the air pressure increasing drastically indicating a storm was approaching.

"Ok!"

~~after they get to land~~

~~~Luffy POV~~~

"Zoro. You're my new nakama! This is my twin, Hikaru Hiroyuki! We're co-captains."

"Luffy, let's go." Hikaru says. I notice a bunch of marines coming our way and decide it's time to take off!

"Yosh! Lets gooo! "

"I can get some supplies quickly, since we're running low." I say, using my Kieh Kieh fruit powers to disappear. " Nazo ni tsutsuma reta fukashi!" (Invisible wrapped in mystery)

I go into the marine base we just ran from and spook some marines. I go and find the kitchen, take a ton of meat and other foods and about 3 cookbooks, just in case. Then I go back to the harbor and I see a boat, not a rowboat. A BOAT. It has a sign on it that says "Interested in buying this fine vessel? Bring 500 Belli to me at Sunrise Inn and its yours."

I quickly find Sunrise Inn since Zoro and Luffy aren't at the harbor yet, most likely due to Luffys terrible navigational skills, with the 500 Belli for the ship. I pay the kind old man there and go back to the ship. I then put everything away after ripping the sign off the helm of the ship and use my Rokēta Rokēta fruit powers to find them then the Gomu Gomu fruit powers to bring them onto the ship. Unlike my brother, I can easily control myself with everything.

I have been, since..then...

But thats a story for another time and place! Right now, we need to get to the next island, the next adventure, and the next crew member! Yosh!!!