Chapter 8 - The Dare Lyric Prank On Leo

Song: If I Had You by Adam Lambert
The song is really good, Listen to this song it's great.

(Name POV) The Next Morning)
What am I going to do what am I going to do! I don't want to Lyric prank Leo he is to... Sensitive for this what If he doesn't want to be Friends anymore what if he thinks I'm weird or worse a idiot a dork or... Or? I don't know what I'm going to do I can't do this to him he might not want to be my friend anymore and I in joy my time with him.

"That's a lot of 'Whats' in that rambel" Rin said as she closed her eyes and put her feet on my desk I forgot everyone was here plus I thought I said that in my head.

"Well you didn't just like now" Lily said looking up from her bookish thing in her hands.

"Oh?" I mumbled.

"Oh (Name) you worry to much I'm sure he loves you.... As a friend maybe so he wouldn't think anything like that" Jessica said giving me a warm smile.

"Yeah your right I'm just scared and shy" I whispered

"I got the perfect song to" Olivia said.

"If I had You by Adam Lambert" She said smirking.

"I can't do that song we aren't even dating or anything like that" I yelled.

"Yet" Everyone said in usion.

"Fine" I mumbled and grabbed my phone.

Me: Hey Leo

Five minutes later.....

My Hero in Blue 💙: Oh hey (Name) what are you up to?

Me: oh nothing much

My Hero in Blue 💙: Ok do you want to hang out later?

Me: Sure but first can I ask a question?

My Hero in Blue 💙: Sure

Ok (Name) you can do this it's just a boy.... Umm turtle.

Me: So I Got my boots on, Got the Right amount of Leather And I'm doing me up with a Black Colour Linear.

My hero in blue 💙: (Name) You don't have to look good! You already do everyday.

Me: And I'm working my Strut but I know it don't matter.

My Hero in Blue 💙: yeah it doesn't matter.

Me: All we need in this world is some Love!💙

My Hero in Blue 💙: Umm (Name)... Love? As in Girlfriend and Boyfriend??.

Me: There's A thin line 'Tween the Dark Side' And the light Side Leo Tonight?

I could not put baby there or he will not like me at all.

My hero in blue 💙: I know but what's happening tonight? I'm confused.

My friends all giggled as they read my message I sent I didn't even notice they were there I could just tell that poor  Leo has No idea what's going on only if I can see his face.

Me: It's a Struggle, Gotta Rumble, Tryna Find it.

My Hero in Blue 💙: Trying to Find what?

My Hero in Blue 💙: If you are talking about Love like before then yeah I'm trying to find Love it's hard being a talking Turtle you know!!.

Me: I know Leo!!.

Ok next part of this song so far so good he doesn't think I'm a idiot... Yet.

Me: But if I had you.. that would be the only thing I'd ever need.

My Hero in Blue 💙: That's sweet (Name).😊 Same for you.

Me: Yeah if I had you.. The money, Fame and Fortune Never Could compete.

My hero in blue 💙: *Blushes* That's is really sweet of you (Name) same for me to you expect I don't have money or fame or maybe Fortune.😂.

Me: Oh leo now your sweet😊.

Me: If I Had you.. Life would be a Party, It'd be Ecstasy.😄

My Hero in Blue 💙: I have Fun with you to (Name) it always makes me happy and joyful.😄.

"Wow (Name) I don't think Leo knows that your pranking him" Olivia Said looking at my Phone screen.

"Yeah (Name) Your texting like you love him" Everleigh said making me Blush.

"Awww now your Blushing" Rin Teased smirking at me.

My Hero in Blue 💙: (Name) you still there???.

"Looks like your Boyfriend is waiting" Rin said.

"Yeah but keep going I want to Know what will happen next" Emma said.

"Ok"

Me: Yeah I'm here just my Friends 😂😂😂Sorry Leo.

My hero in blue 💙: That's ok... So what were you saying?

Me: Right!!!

Me: If I had You.... Y-y-y-y-you.. Y-y-y-y-you.. Y-y-y-y-you.

My hero in blue 💙: 😐Umm (Name) That's a lot of  "You's" in that text you ok?.

Me: If I had you

My Hero in Blue 💙: I know (name) you keep saying that?

Me: From New York to LA getting high, Rock and Rolling

My hero in blue 💙: (Name) you better not be going to LA that's to far and what?? Getting high?

Me: Get a room trash it up 'Till its ten in the morning.

My hero in blue 💙: What I'm not doing that what are you talking about (Name) I'm confused?

Me: Girls in stripper heels, Boys rolling in Maserati's

My hero in blue 💙: Wha..... Where are you right now.

Me: What they need in This world is some love.💙.

My hero in blue 💙: Umm I guess they do but where are you?

Me: At home.

My Hero in Blue 💙: Oh ok??

Ok leo might get more confused and suspicious if I say the same thing so I'm going to skip a bit.

Me: The flashing of the lights it might feel so good but i've got you stuck on my mind, Yeah!

My Hero in Blue 💙: I have you stuck on my mind to😊😊.

Me: Awww😄😄😄.

My hero in blue 💙: * Blushes*

Me: The fashion and the stage it might get me high? But it don't mean a thing tonight......

My hero in blue 💙: So you are going somewhere tonight?

Me: No.

Me: That would be the only thing I'll ever need, If I had you money Fame and Fortune could never compete if I had you.

My hero in blue 💙: What you said that already?

Me: I know I'm sorry😂

My hero in blue 💙: 😂 Ok ok but how about we hang out tonight around midnight?

Me: okay at my new house I moved I'll give you my address later.

My hero in blue 💙: Sounds like a plan bye👋👋.

Me: bye👋.

"I'm so glad that's over and done with" I mumbled then smiled.

"Yeah but.... (Name) you didn't tell him it was a prank" Rin said raising a brow.

"Oh no" I yelled