DESTROYED

YOONA'S POV

I some how reached to my apartment.....as i entered.....i quickly dropped myself on the couch breathing heavily...suddenly, my eyes went to my wrists ...they were bruised...Aish...."All because of that shameless jerk" I yelled out loud.

But, why should i think about him....i am never going to meet him again and that's much better...cause i will kill him for sure if i ever met him again.

He got looks...but other than that he is just another, of the several jerks i have met in my life.

Hush....i have to get ready now for my shoot...and i am late again.

I quickly did my work.... got ready and left my apartment without having breakfast.

I reached to my work place and as always Directornim welcomed me with his strict command....i quickly headed towards my makeup room.

Today krystal unnie was not having shoot so, i was alone when...suddenly, Jin young unnie came towards me and handed me my mobile and purse "You forgot it in the club.....and what happened yesterday ?...you and krystal disappeared suddenly" She asked me.

"Ahhh...its a long story Unnie....but thank you for bringing my mobile and purse ...thank you so much " I said and i was really thankful to her.

"Its okay...then bye " She said as she started heading towards the door.

"Where are you going ?" I asked .

"Oh, my shoot is already done so...i am going bye " She said and walked out.

'Wow, it means i am all alone today ....I am going to get really bored now.' I thought to myself....suddenly,The room door opened revealing some mans in black court pant ......

They came towards me one and one of them who was shorter then others and he was wearing a navy blue court ....greeted "Good morning , miss im yoona " 

"Hello , good morning " I said gently and shook his hand.

"Actually, we have something to talk to you and these are the contract papers "  That man said he was sitting in front of me ...while others are standing maybe they were his bodyguards.

"What contract some advertisement contract ?" I asked frowning.

"No, it is not that contract..... you should read it first " That man said handing me contract papers.

I read that contract and my eyes grew wide it was something about me spending one night with someone may be their boss and he will pay me how much money i ask ?

I stood up from my chair "What the hell is this ?" I yelled at that man being angry .

"Calm down..miss ....think again you will get how much you will ask ?" He said with gentle smile making me more angry 

"So you want my answer right ?" I asked that man and he nodded.

I grabbed the liquid kohl from my desk and thrown it directly at that mans face "What the hell is this ?" He yelled while his bodyguard handed him a handkerchief .

I thrown that contract papers on his face and said "Show you face to your boss and tell him ...this is my answer i am not whore who will sleep with him for money...Now get out " I yelled at him and he stomped his foot while walking out.

After some time i headed for my shoot...but, who the hell is their boss who tried to buy me ?...i thought to myself.

NARRATOR'S POV