Seductive wild cat.

NARRATOR'S POV

Chang and yoona were back to Seoul. They were in their bedroom laying on the bed . Chang groaned and opened his eyes as he felt sun rays swept past the dark curtains and beamed at his eyes.

He opened his eyes and tried to reach out for his watch on the nightstand but he can't ...he opened his eyes fully just to see yoona laying almost on top of him.

She was curled up completely into him. He smiled thinking how there positions were exact opposite before ....He was the one who use to hold her while sleeping and now she is the one to do so.

Slowly chang wook rolled yoona on other side of the bed before looking at the watch just to see its past 8 now and he is really late for his work.

Chang wook sighed and looked at yoona's face once more before leaving to take shower and get ready for his work.

*********
Yoona opened her eyes and stretched her body before sitting up on the bed. She looked around but found chang nowhere.

Yoona stood up and headed to the bathroom .

After taking shower yoona headed downstairs to the kitchen "Ajumma where is chang ?"Yoona asked to Mrs park.

"Oh ,he left for work just an hour ago...He was in hurry and didn't even had breakfast." Ajumma said while continuing her work.

Yoona just nodded and an idea clicked into her mind..."Ajumma.. help me to cook something good for lunch . I am gonna take lunch for my husband today."

Ajumma stared at her in disbelief before nodding her head.

After preparing the lunch yoona got ready in a simple black high neck ,full sleeved dress with a black belt.

********
Yoona reached to chang wook's office ...she raised her head looking at the tall glass building and then a smile appeared on her lips "Get ready ...dear husband "

She walked inside the building gracefully and reached towards the elevator...she was about to take a elevator but was stopped by the security .."Excuse me miss , Do you have an appointment? ...you can only enter if you have an appointment?" The big guy dressed in black tight t-shirt and pants asked .

Yoona raised her chin and gave him her best smile "I don't think i need it...cause i am your boss's wife " she stated .

The guy looked a bit hesitant but, before he can open his mouth to say something...yoona cut him off "If you are not sure then just call your boss and ask him ".

Without a word security guard called chang wook's assistant who passed the information  to chang and in a minute order to send her to him was given .

Security guard bowed his head to yoona and gestured her to enter in elevator "floor no. 28th mam...sorry for interruption "

"No problem" Yoona smiled before elevator door closed ...She quickly pressed the button .