part seven

"Anita?" He calls my name slowly. "Your hands are touching my fat belly" He then chuckles.

"What fat belly? I think that is some good abs you have right there" I grinned sheepishly, and now I'm so freaking embarrassed that I don't even realized I said that.

"Really? That's so sweet of you" Clyde pouts and frowns his face while pinching my cheeks. "Boy, don't touch me!" I whined as he let go of my cheeks. "It's your fault for being too cute" He blames me.

"And you're being too much of a sweet talker. If you don't mind, excuse me" I roasted him and continue to do my business which is drinking plain water.

He walked next to me and leaned on the island.

"You're supposed to be asleep right now" He spoke. "So are you"

"Nah~ I can't" He flipped his neck back, revealing his sharp jawline and attractive neck. "Worry about tomorrow?" I ask. "Of course, who doesn't?" He sighs softly as he plays with his brown messy hair.

I looked at him with compassion and he turned his head to look at me. There is nothing more awkward than looking at a stranger who are looking at you in the middle of the night. We both then turned our sight elsewhere.

"is that extremely awkward?" I palmed my head slowly and giggled. "Definitely, should we just sit in the living room?" He frowned at me with smile on his face, showing his perfectly lay out teeth, while his thumb pointing toward the living room behind.

Both of us sat on the couch and exchange stories until we fell asleep. 

***

When I was awake from my sleep at 4.15 a.m, I was shocked to realize I fell asleep in Clyde's embrace. Luckily no one sees us, at least that's what I hope.

I walked upstairs and the door is locked when I tried to open it. I didn't think long, Sasha might accidentally locked it so I walked back downstairs and when I reached to the room where Lance supposed to be, it's empty.

Then, I singularly think that there is something wrong. I find my room's key and managed to opened the door just to find out that my boyfriend was cheating on me with Sasha, only after a few hours knowing her.