part nine

After finished a thirty minutes shower of crying and whining, I felt better than I expected. Bet you didn't see that coming huh? I walked my way through the living room with a broad smile. Clyde coughed softly and bowed his head as he spoke, "Sorry to interrupt your joy but your clothes are in the bathroom, I saw you brought them together before you're in"

I look down to see myself standing with just a towel wrapped around my body. This might sound ordinary to some people but I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to be seen half naked, especially in front of a stranger. My eyes immediately widen and then I sprint back into the bathroom.

As I can say, not the worse time of my life but it's still pretty embarrassing to think about.

"No, I can't go out. It's embarrassing. What do I do T^T" I cried as I dressed myself.

After gathering the strength, I opened the door and ran upstairs. "I made it! I save myself from an awkward situation!" I jumped as I entered my room and do a little winning dance. Oh yeah, it feels so good.

"Why are you so happy today? We're going to catch zombies, not rabbits" Then, I feel so humiliated once again. "Clyde?! What are you doing here?" I shouted while froze like people from stone age.  "Amran told me to get a baseball bat here, found it" He shows me the baseball bat proudly. 

"By the way, you feel better now?" He asked as he put the bat inside a bag. "Yes, cause I feel more free, and no, because I just waste my energy by running just to end up facing you right here" I jerk away causing him to just chuckle.

As we were engage in conversation, all of a sudden there was a knock at the room door. It was Lance. "We're leaving in 10 minutes, be quick" He ordered, there was no expression in his face. Without saying any words, Clyde and I shrugged at each other then continue on packing.