Chapter 12: Winter Damce

Third pov
Today was the Seabrook high school winter dance and everyone is finding ways to asks people. Bucky asked Eliza when they went on their first date on the beach under the stars of course she said yes. Bree asked bonzo with a gift box of 6 puppies but one had the note so he had to find which one had the note, when he found it he read it and said yes in zombie tongue. Tracey and Lacey are going together they asked each other though Chinese late out and the other acys is going with one of football players. The couple haven't gotten around to ask each other yet and today is the winter dance. The cheer squad but Addison, were helping step up the gym where the dance will be held. Zed had asked Addison to meet him in the zombie light garden in zombie town, of course she agree. Once she got there she waiting for zed just she said she would, when all of sudden the lights turned off which scared Addison. The lights came on revealing a tall person with green hair brown eyes pale skin and the voice that belongs to zed. He started to sing to Addison
I know it might be crazy
But did you hear the story?
I think I heard vaguely
A girl and a zombie
Oh tell me more, boy
Sounds like a fantasy
Oh, what could go wrong with
A girl and a zombie asking her to
The winter dance with me?
And there he sung to her but at the end he asked her to be his date to the winter formal dance. Addison was speechless she couldn't form the words but instead she cried, zed ran up to her wrapping his long arms around her and right as she was in his arms she whispered yes to Zeds question. Meanwhile back at school they just finished putting up the decorations just in time too.
Zed took Addison home and then he went home himself to get ready for the dance at 8. It's going to be a night to remember.

---------------------------------TIME PASSED--------------------------------------

Addison was finally done getting dress makeup done and his glassy heels were on. Zed was down stairs waiting for her to finish he was talking to her mom and dad. They grew to likely him like before, as Addison was walking down the stairs in her pink lace ball gown that flowers covered on the top, her hair was up in a bun with little curly strands in front of her face. As she walked down to greet her parents and her date she smiled highly, the look of zed in a tuxedo was super cute. Her parents made then get together to take a lot of pictures of them and when they were done, they left the house in a limousine that zed got just for the dance. Meanwhile Bree and Eliza were helping each other get ready and once they were done, they greeted their dates downstairs where their parents were too. The two girls walked down the stairs together Bree was a red shirt tail dress with gold on the bottom of the dress, she wore her black heels with gold on the heel, and she had her down with light curls in. Bonzo looked a Bree with so love and once she got down stairs her mom took so many pictures of her and bonzo.

Her parents still don't agree on her dating a zombie but they can't do anything about it. Now Eliza looked completely different she was wearing a white lace short dress with butterflies on the bottom of dress and white heels that's had 2 butterflies in the side, Eliza had her hair down and it was straight for the first time it looked super cute. Bucky was so shocked once she came down stairs she looked beautiful as always but tonight she was a different person I'm a good way. Eliza's mom took so many pictures of the couple and then hugged both wishing them good luck at the dance because Eliza isn't a god dancer. Once everyone got to the dance they greeted each other outside the gym waiting for everyone to get here, principal lee told the big camera and took what felt like a thousand pictures of them and then told them that there going in the year book.

3 hours into the dance so many songs have played, the group of kids danced and sung alone to the songs the dj played. They took turns getting into the photo booth with their dates, the acys gave a speech. Bucky and Addison gave speeches about the new change and zombies being here. Then the last song played for night as guys asked the girls for the last dance, Addison was nowhere to be seen. Zed looked everywhere for her but soon later found her on the balcony, looking up at the sky where the stars lay. "It's beautiful isn't" zed asked Addison while looking up at the sky himself "yeah I love looking at the star, they give me hope" Addison said while the cold took over her breathe "will you have this last dance with me" zed asked holding his hand out for her to take it "I would love too" Addison said grabbing Zeds pale hand and walking over to the dance floor. As you watched the everyone dance hand and hand together it give you a fuzzy feeling the good type.

As the last song stops singing Addison looked up into the ceiling above her head and then looked back down at zed, and there smile lay on his lips. He put the mistletoe above them, and right there the thing he knew about Christmas is that if your under the mistletoe with someone you have to kiss them. He closely started leaning in and so did she and soon they realize, soft lips were on Zeds and soft lips were on Addisons. The last thing that was said was
I LOVE YOU