Chapter 55: Didn't even stop her

Zed pov
I watched her walked away without even stopping her, Addison got into the taxi with the Acys two the airport. I really messed up again somehow I'm always finding myself in these situations where Addison was right I'm always hurting her. I stud their in the middle of the street in Paris watching the taxi leave my sight "what is wrong with you" my best friend Eliza asked me but I didn't even know how to answer this question "i don't know anymore" I told her with honesty I really didn't know what came over me "well you better figure out zed because you can't continue hurting the one girl u love so much it's not fair to her and to yourself" Eliza tells me walking back into the hotel leaving me behind on the street still over thinking about what she just said. Eliza's right I can't continue hurting Addison it isn't fair to her and I hate hurting the love of my life so I came with a decision of staying away from her. If i can't learn how to stop hurting her then I have to learn to stay away from her because at the end of the day it is fair she should be treated like this she's such a wonderful and nice person and I love her and I couldn't live with myself if I knew I was the one hurting her each and every day. It is starting to get cold outside so I walked back into the building I walked back up to our floor into my room and sat on the bed thinking about the littlest things about the memories we shared and how we have made a dream years ago that we would come to paris together we couldn't even be together.

I sat there for hours looking at the walls the pictures the flowers the memories and the faded smell of Jasmine perfume I hated it so much I hated that I did this I ruined it all and I continue to do it because I don't know what's wrong with me. Everything started coming back to me when my mom died when my dad got fired from his job when my little sister was getting sick and then the time where me and Addison were caught and split away from each other everything started coming back and I remember. How can love hurt so much that it physically kill someone was all I thought about that night. I let the girl I loved the girl of my dreams walk away without even stopping her without even reminding her that we were meant to be we were in the stars no matter what the world thinks if they didn't like a zombie and a human girl to be together so what. I layed they're looking up at the ceiling just remembering what it was like to have my mom here to tell me bedtime stories sing me to sleep dance with me in the kitchen I really miss her and I don't know what I've become I've changed over the years and I can't quite understand what it was that changed me. I was having a headache from all the thinking I was doing tonight so I decided to close my eyes when I did I instantly fell asleep thinking about Addison my mom the memories and Seabrook, I wasn't going home anytime soon so its going to be different watching everyone leave Sunday morning and with me staying in Paris for while. I don't know how long I'm going to be staying in Paris but all I know is that I need to stay away from Addison at least until I get my mind clear of what I want and to give her space.

I woke up to the sound of banging on my hotel door so so I dragged myself out of bed and went to the open it to see who it was. Once I open the door I saw bucky standing there angry but hurt at the same time. "You hurt my cousin why" he asked coming in the room "bucky I swear I would never hurt addison but lately I don't know what's wrong me" I said now sitting on bed "I believe you zed but addison is really hurt because this isn't like you, you would never kiss some other girl unless you're falling out of love" bucky reply to me as he was taking a seat next to me on the bed. "No bucky I'm as in fall with her as the first day she caught my eye and something inside me came to life and it still does when I see her" I told him but looking at the wall beside him. "Your not coming with us why" he asked me "because I can't addison doesn't even want to see me and I think it's best for me to stay" I told bucky getting up for my spot. "I don't think that's a good idea, it's just going to ruin everything more" he tells me as he stud up "I think it's best" I told him walking over to the door "was the girl really worth it" he asked me walking out of my hotel room and into his. What he just told me shocked me so much but was he right was Olivia really worth losing everything I had with Addison for I've only known her for 2 days but I've known Addison for years and she's the love of my life what am I do.