chapter 56: Lonely

Addison pov
Home sweet home I said as I stepped off the plane with the acys, "how are you addy" they asked me with gulity looks on their faces who can blame them you just found out your boyfriend cheated on you with another girl in Paris so yeah "guys I told you I'm fine" I replied hoping they would believe me but knowing them they wouldn't and the expression on my face could tell the whole entire story. We got into a taxi taking us to Seabrook neighborhood where we all live down the street from each other. We finally reached my house I got out and I got my suitcase out from the trunk and I told the acys that I'll see them later, as I walked into my house and nothing happened my parents are still away for the rest of the week and nothing stood out everything was so plain the smell of Paris was gone and the smell of Zed was gone too and my lonely feeling came back worster then ever. It's been 4 hours since I got back from the airport I am now sitting on the couch in the living room eating ice cream and chocolate while watching a bunch of sad movies where the girl and the boy get together and they live happily ever after but in my story The Guy cheats on the girl and continues to hurts her. I hated this feeling so much because it's doing nothing but bring me down and make me not want to go outside of my house. I couldn't get comfortable on couch so I laid on the floor but I still couldn't get comfortable so I laid on the top of the couch but I still wasn't comfortable so I laid on the couch once again getting inside the fuzzy blanket but still couldn't find my comfort.

I woke up to a loud scream and a door being swung open, "OH MY GOD you scared me Lacey Stacey and Tracey, what are you guys doing here and how did you get in" I asked scared to death "well saving you silly because from the looks of all those empty ice cream cups and the boxes of chocolates sitting on the table with the note book playing your hurting when you told us you were fine" they said with their hands on their hips and preppy look on their faces "okay you caught me so are you going to tell me what are y'all doing here" I asked in my bored sleepy tone. "Well we came to tell you some news" Lacey said taking a seat next to me on the couch "what is it" I asked them "well we got a call in Sydney to perform in shows for cheerleading and we are leaving for rest of the spring break" Tracey said while looking at me with a full face "guys I will be fine go and have fun, it is spring break and I don't want to ruin it for everyone" I said getting up and walking over to the door "addy are sure we can always cancel to stay with u" Lacey said while walking over to me and putting her hand on my arm "ill be fine trust me" I told the three of them giving them a smile "ok but promise not to do anything stupid or turn bad again" Stacey made me promise her while giving me the look "i promise" I said returning a smile "make sure to get out of the house sometimes, don't forget to eat and..." Tracey listed things I should do and rules it's not like I'm gonna listen so what's the point "yeah yeah I will now go have fun" I tell them as I opened the door for them "call me if you need anything" Tracey tells me as he hugged me tightly.

I watched the three of them get into a taxis heading to the airport, I shut the door and got out more ice cream as I sat on the couch and continue to watch more sad movies. Everyone left me and half of my friends are still in Paris for a couple more days, I'm officially lonely with no one here with me. It is now 8pm and I didn't even realize I haven't left this couch since 7 in the morning when the aceys came, I felt really sick from eating all this ice cream but I couldn't help it. I heard my phone ding and as I opened the message up, it was from Tracey and he worries "Make sure to eat real food go outside get some fresh air because I know you haven't left that couch yet" he texted me why does he always know what I'm doing. Tracey and I have built a really strong bond since we were little kids. I remember he would always come to our house to hangout with Bucky when he was there and the time he shared his chocolate cookies with me because I was sad the girl next door took my dolls. He has always been there for me like a older brother just like Bucky, the girl door was Lacey and soon enough we began friends with her because she had told me that she loved my dolls and would love to became friends with me. I loved those two they came over everyday after school and we would play in the tree house and play fashion show and Tracey would be the judge since he didn't like dressing up. Then a little girl moves down the street and she came over with her mom that day and brought a cake to everyone in the neighborhood and we instantly became friends with her because she was pulling on her mothers dress which made the cake fall on her head, we laughed and giggled about it and soon enough we back friends with her so we invited her to come over and play in the pool with us. "you Know me so well Tracey but I'm telling u I'm fine I promise" I texted back then put my phone back on the table not caring if he text me back even know he will.