Chapter 34: bumped into

Addison pov
today was my first day in New York City I woke up to breakfast and a card from zed with a nice message, as I finished my breakfast I needed to get dress in my warm clothes as I opened my suitcase and the clothes I put in there weren't even in there instead they we're replaces with long plants some jeans long sleeve shirts warm gloves and hats I instantly knew who went in my suitcase and changed out all of my clothes i put in there my self and once I see him again I'm gonna kill him. I got dress and put my fuzzy snow coat on that zed bought me and my boats, I grabbed my keys and my phone and left the hotel. I walked in time square Hollywood and then the wall of flame which was really fun, I took pictures of everything I saw, eat, passed by, and people I've meet. I also got people to take pictures of me posing with objects and with people I talk too, I've gotten to try out a lot of cool things and I've gotten to see the beautiful building in the city and tomorrow I was going to the statue of Liberty and then go on a boat across the sea to see Brooklyn and the upper east side.. as i was walking through the walk of flame my phone started ringing as i pulled my phone out of my coat i checked the caller ID and saw so zeds so quickly answered. "hey handsome" i said with my warm smile "hi beautiful" he answers back god I've missed that amazing smile of his, the time i was on face Time with him he was eating breakfeast and i was walking through the cold of New York City. i got off face Time with zed and went to empire state building to take some pictures of how it look inside.

right know i was standing right in front of the empire state taken in the all the beauty, when all of sudden another body ran into me dropping my folder my Mac book and my keys, "i'm so sorry" the person said picking up my things off the ground "no it was mine fault" i replied back and then sudden i lost it again. it was him standing right in front of me "what are you doing here" i asked the chest nut brown headed boy with green eyes "missed me blondie" he asked with his stupid look on his face. "no i really didn't" i said back to chase who was standing in front of me i really didn't want to talk to him so i grabbed my things and walked far away from him. I end up walking back to my hotel which was really long walk but it gave me time to look over the sea at the stand downtown of new York city. i made to it back in time since it was now 4 in the afternoon and it was still cold outside, as i walking into the hotel i looking at the fountain when someone from behind me started talking softy "its amazing right, my dad built it for my mom back in high school" he said as he stud right next to me "yeah i love it" i said still looking at the fountain of love they call it. as we stud there looking at the fountain together we started bonding like we took a seat on the bench together talking about... well everything, he had a pretty cool life here and the only reason why he left was because his parnets have been fighting a lot and he was getting tired of it.

It was now 6 and I was still here laughing my little heart out with the gut who literally beat the crap out of zed the one who kissed me and climbed through my window leaving me flowers a letter and a beautiful dress, but I couldn't help it this boy is interesting and I liked listening to his life story and his problems. It was now 7:30 and I was back in my hotel room working on my project I still had a lot to do, I was getting a face time call on my Mac book as I read the name I instantly picked up. It was the face of a star sent to see me I thought funny things in my head, he told me about what some girl he bumped into said and how rude she was towards him something about the girl he kept talking about gave me this feeling like jealousy but not really at the same time. I decided to tell him about chase and when I did tell him he pretended to be "okay" which I know him and he's not okay with the fact chase is the same city as me. we ended the call around 9 because I needed sleep and I don't know what zed will be up to but hey it's zed. I told him that I love him and good night he did the same and I hung up and got comfortable again in my bed as I looked to the right at the glass window looking at the stars as I closed my eyes.