Chapter 9

I woke up the next day, due to a warm light coming through the windows. Of course, i forgot to close my curtains last night. Since when did life become so hectic that I would forget to shut my damn curtains. I was about to get up until I felt something pull me back down by my waist. I looked to see two black arms laced around my waist. I sigh, I want to get up, go for a run. I try to slide out of his arms cautiously, but failing. I heard a light groan. Great. I'm really not the best of getting out of bed unnoticed.

"...Sonic?" I hear a familiar voice. I turn and see too crimson orbs looking into my direction. "Shh go back to sleep, it's early. I'm going to the bathroom" I lied, kinda? It was early but I wasn't going to the bathroom. I felt his grip loosen around my waist. I slide off. The side of the bed and tiptoed over to the door. I glanced back at my lover before I leave. I hear his smooth breathing, calm. He had gone back to sleep.

I continue my journey of of my room and downstairs. I walk into the kitchen, and to my surprise I see knuckles leaning against the cold, hard surface of the kitchen counter. I must have caught him off guard, he ended up choking on his fruit, that he was eating. He turns to the sink and tries his best to spit it out into the sink. I rush over to him and pat his back. He spits into the sink, the rest of the fruitish substance he had in his mouth, then washing it down the sink with the tap water.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to startle you" I look at him worriedly. "It's okay, I just didn't expect someone to walk in that's all" I nod at him. There was a long silence until the echidna  cracked the silence "Sonic I've been thinking..." he looked me in the eyes..."about you" I look at him, not really knowing what he was talking about. I tilt my head a him in confusion. "Huh?" I see him approach me. "Maybe you would be safer with me than with shadow" right what the hell is he talking about?!

"What are you talking about?" I look up at him. He was now incredibly close to me now. His face looking down to mine. Too close for comfort thanks knuckles. "I like you Sonic" he replies calmly. "O-oh?" I look at the ground feeling embarrassed about how close he was to me. I feel his hand on my cheek, making me look at him instantly. "K-knuckles.." his face was leaning closer towards mine.
No no no no no!
This can't be happening!!! His face was literally a centimetre away from my face until I put my hands on his chest to distance us a bit. I didn't think he expected this, as I feel him grab onto my waist.

"Knuckles!!" I gasp. Literally why is everyone trying to do things like this to me? "Come on Sonic, I think it would be better if your with me, your not safe with Shadow. He worked for gun!" He tries to persuade me. He holds me close by my waist. "But I love Shadow, even if he did work do gun" I put my hands over his and try to remove them from my waist.

I feel him press his chest against mine. I put my hands on his shoulders and try to push him away without hurting him. Suddenly I feel his lips press up against mine. NO NO NO. I keep trying to push him away and claw at his shoulders. I'm still trying to push knuckles away and I feel his tongue being forced into my mouth. I don't want that in my mouth!! I bite it, making him move back in anger. I take off and ran up to my room where shadow was still sleeping, Knuckles we chasing me as I yelled Shadows name. I jump onto the bed and shook him awake. He looked at me confused. "Ugh what?..." thats when knuckles burst into the room. I jump off the other side of the bed next to Shadow. "You little shit!" He yells across to me. 

Shadow looked over to him. I cling onto his arm, knowing that knuckles looked like he could kill me. "Who crapped in your cornflakes?" I hear him say to knuckles. "Your dumb ass boyfriend! He kissed me!" He yells at Shadow. "Kissed you?!" He sat up and looked at me. "No I didn't!! You was the one who kissed me!" I yell back. Then I see a young yellow fox, familiar to me walk into the room. "What the hell is going on?!" He yells at us all. "Me kissed me!" Me and knuckles say in sync. "What?!" Tails yells at us both. Tails comes round to me and grabs my ear. "Ow ow!" I yell in pain. He brings me around to knuckles and pulls his head down. He begins to yell in pain too. I see shadow in the corner of my eye just watching.

"Right what happened?!" He asks letting go of us both. "He kissed me!" We both say once again in sync. "How?" The Young Fox asks. "I came down for food this morning and knuckles came up to me and told me he liked me and then grabbed me and wouldn't let me go and forced a kiss and his tongue in on me, so I bit it!" I yell in embarrassment. "No! You made me choke by surprising me then you said you'd would make it up to me by kissing me!" He lied, what a jerk! I growl at him lowly as he does to me. "Both if you shut up!" He yells at us "your like two little kids!" I sigh in frustration.

"It's a good job I have hidden CCTV all around the house." He says and goes to his room to retrieve his laptop. I saw the look on Knuckles face. He was shitting himself. Wait- CCTV everywhere?! That could mean in here too! He could have seen me and Shadow have sex!!
I mentally face palm. Once he comes back into my room he set it up on the bed and he gets up the software and looks at the CCTV that was in the kitchen. We watched it until knuckles choked on the fruit. He quickly paused it. "SEE!! He's the lier!" He yells at my face. "Shut up jerk!" I yell back.

We both receive a slap on the face by tails again. "Shut up!" He yells. He continues playing the footage until he sees me getting forced to kiss him. "Hah! See! He kissed me!" I yell in victory. "I'm not a lier and I wouldn't do that to shadow!" I crawl onto the bed and sits next to him on the bed. "Knuckles emeralds now" tails says, he was taking them off him. He always does this when we argue or have done something wrong. Even though we are older. "Okay get out now" I hear shadows tired voice say as he laid back down on the bed. Tails and knuckles left, knowing that Shadow isn't a morning person.

I cuddle up to him while he is laid there. "Sonic, fuck off would you?" He yawns. "What?" I look at him. Did he just curse at me for cuddling him?! "I would appreciate not being woken up by two buffoons screaming and shouting at one another" he groans. "Well don't curse at me Mr!" I say slightly annoyed. "You can't tell me want to do." What the hell?! I prove to be loyal to him and he just treats me like this?! What the hell man?! Suddenly there was a loud outburst of sirens.

——————————

I've been thinking. Should I make a one shot book? I will obviously continue these other books but I just keep getting random ideas that are good but not long enough to do a whole book on. What is you opinion? Tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading! ♥️