Scenario set 2

S.1

Your oc was walking through the streets of Rio at night. The sidewalks lit up, sounds of the waves calming... until you hear loud music and a mixture of sounds. Then, your oc finds the source, and walks into a sort of dance club for the animals of Rio. Birds, monkeys, reptiles even, were to be found here! A small buffet is in the back, filled with fruits, veggies, and fish from the nearby ocean. The sounds of Latin pop and jazz filled the area with joy. When all of a sudden, a strong and large scarlet macaw stared down your oc and asked " Who are you? How did you get in without permission?" He flew down from a stand which seemed to be sort of DJ booth, with a phone and speaker sitting on a cardboard box decorated vibrantly. Then a medium sized scarlet macaw walked up from the sides with a young red and green. The medium sized macaw beamed " Woooah! Relax Alejandro! We can let in a back door entry every once in a while!"

S.2

While your oc is stuck in Tuilo's avian vet office because of *insert reason*, serendipity flys in through an open window. She laughs a little and says in her sassy Australian accent " Aye No worries, mate, she'll be right. That means everything will be okay in the end, In Australia!