Kickball

The girls guys and I were having a game of kickball throwback to elementary am I right? We were on a field at the park right now and we had two teams and two team captains I was one of them and Zo was the other.

"Ladies first." Zo said so I could pick my first player.

"Denise." I stated and Melo gasped.

"Melo." Zo picked

"Izzy." I stated.

"Mariam."

Soon the teams were set
Milas team: Izzy Denise Gelo Kai Bryan  Deuce and Mena and bryan

Lonzos team: Melo Mike Ejay Quan Will Don Mariam and Kane

"Aight so team names." Zo said. "Our rule is whatever word comes to your mind first is the team name to avoid time wasting."

We took three seconds the boys went first. Will spoke up.

" reapers."Will Said looming off somewhere.

" what?" Ejay asked.

"Oh sorry I just saw someone in all black following an old couple I thought reapers." Will Said.

"Reapers cause We're gonna take you out!" Melo Said trying to be positive.

"Daisies!" Denise smiled taking a picture of the little flowers the guys on my team gave her a weird look.

"Ha! y'all Niggas are the daises gayyyy!" Kane laughed the boys laughed and high fived him.

"Man I'm the only girl in this team!" Mariam complained.

"Suck it up." Mike said Mariam gave him a glare and huffed for a 20 year old she was acting 3.

"We're kicking first I call it!" I Said and my team and I took our places the others were outfield. Mena was kicking first. Kane rolled the ball towards and she kicked it.

"FOWL!" The boys on the other team called.

"I give up!" Mena Said and went to the back of the line.

"Gelo go." I Said and Gelo nodded.

"This shit gonna go far watch." Gelo Said cockily we chuckled Kane rolled the ball towards him and Gelo kicked it.

"CATCH IT!" Melo called to Don who was staring at a girl. The ball hit Don in the head and he fell I was dying.

"What I say!!" Gelo cheered and ran all four bases.

"We're off to a good start." Izzy cheered.

"Can I just be cheerleader or something?" Mariam asked zo gave her a bish what? Type of look.

"Just let her Mena doesn't wanna play either so it'll be even." Mike said the boys nodded.

"Good thinking. Okay Mariam." Zo said.

"Yay!" Mena and Mariam ran.

"MAYBE IF YOU RAN THAT FAST WE WOULDNT HAVE AN OUT!" Kai called to Mena who flicked him off Kai gasped offended.

"Did you-did you see what she did?!" He gasped my team and I laughed.

••••••••••••

Guess who won! The DAISIES!

"You guys made fun of our team name yet lost." Bryan laughed.