Sprained

Today was Melo and my date there was a few hours until the date though it was 3 and our date was at 6. I had just taken a shower and right now I was texting Melo to see what the plan was.

Wifey😍💕💍
Hey hon what's the plan again?

LaMelo

I was currently with the guys in my backyard we were playing basketball you know the usual our parents were here too just talking I was about to shoot the ball when I heard my phone go off indicating I had a text I passed the ball to Zo and went over to check who the message was from and it was Mila.

Wifey😍💕💍
Hey hon what's the plan again?

I cursed underneath my breath.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I said to myself as I reread the message over and over again.

"What?" Ejay asked.

"I totally forgot about Mila and my date that's supposed to be tonight and I have nothing planned." I Said.

"Then just do something low key like a movie." Gelo advices.

"We always watch movies and stay in." I Said picking up my phone.

"Thennnn....." zo trailed off since he was focused on basketball.

"Ima just tell her I injured my leg." I Said the guys gave me a bish what type of look.

"Or...you could tell her the truth." Mom said.

"No she'll get mad at me." I Said and quickly sent the text.

Melo😘💕🏀
Baby I'm sorry I sprained my ankle I don't think I can make it tonight ☹️

Wifey😍💕💍
Don't worry about it love but are you okay and how'd you sprain it?

Melo😘💕🏀
Basketball and I'm fine I just can't walk on it I'll survive.

Wifey😍💕💍
Oh well feel better 😘 and be more careful! 😠

Melo😘💕🏀
Thanks babe 💕 and I will😂

"See there." I Said everyone shook their heads at me.

"Im disappointed in you melo." Dad Said.

"I don't want her to get upset." I Said.

"Honey If she finds out you were lying then that'll upset her and it'll hurt her too." Mom explained.

"It'll be fine." I Said.

"Your funeral." All the guys said and I mean ALLL of them even dad and Erik. It'll be fine plus she's probably not gonna come by so I'm good.

Mila

I got dressed so I could go and run some errands I needed to go to the market to get necessities for me such as more face washes shampoos soaps ice cream you get the idea. I heard the front door open and footsteps coming upstairs and the girls walked into my room as I was straightening out my outfit