you gotta have a little fun

richie couldn't help but stare at the beautiful boy.

in richie's eyes, eddie was perfect.

richie loved everything about eddie, especially all of the mini skirts the boy insisted on wearing

richie might've actually tried to make a move on eddie when he could, but there was a little problem.

eddie was kind of a "slut".

the boy dressed the way he did just to get boys to look at him, especially boys who were curious about their sexuality.

eddie was openly gay, the only person not knowing so was eddie's mother, who was even aware of eddie's collection of mini skirts.

eddie was just lucky that his mother worked early morning shifts every morning, and didn't come back till around 8 pm so she never saw the outfits that eddie loved to wear to school.

back to the point, not only did eddie love to have boys look at him, he loved to get intimate with them too. 

eddie never dated any of them though, he only did one night stands.

of course, lots of these boys weren't happy with that, but eddie didn't care.

eddie was infamous for being a heartbreaker.

richie had never even talked to eddie, he just admired how adorable and perfect the boy looked.

so here richie was, staring at eddie while the boy was talking to his friend, mike hanlon.

"rich, are you seriously still staring at that slut?"

richie was snapped back into reality by beverly marsh's voice.

richie groaned, "bev, don't call him that, and i wasn't staring!"

bev rolled her eyes, "richie, he is a slut, he fucks with peoples heart and then leaves them the next morning. you are wasting your time with him."

richie plugged his ears, "nope. not listening" richie said turning his attention back to eddie.

his heart jumped in his chest as he saw that eddie was also staring at him.

eddie didn't look away, neither did richie.

finally, a small smirk tugged at eddie's lips and he winked.

well shit, richie thought to himself as eddie turned back to mike and continued his conversation with him.

"well trashmouth, looks like you're going to have your one night with the man whore! ready to have your heart broken when he tells you tomorrow morning it was all a mistake and to fuck off?" bev said laughing

richie flicked her off.