don't get attached to, somebody you could lose

the two were sat on eddie's bed, eddie had changed from his mini skirt and crop top into shorts and a black tank top. eddie was sitting criss-cross, while richie was sitting with his legs hanging over the side of the bed. richie's eyes drifted from the clock, to eddie, who was staring at a book that was laid in his lap. richie took a moment to admire the small boy in front of him. he felt heat in his cheeks as he studied the freckles that covered the boys cheeks and nose. he glanced down at the boys lips, which looked quite smooth and soft, the edges of the boys lips were slightly turned upwards, a small smile. richie sighed and looked up into eddie's eyes, which had been staring down at the book a moment ago, but where now looking directly at him. he'd been caught.

"what're you staring at me for?" the small boy asked, a small smirked on his lips. richie's already heated face felt as it were now burning, "just zoned out" he lied hoping eddie wouldn't question it any further. but of course, he did.

"zoned out... on me" eddie said, a smirked never leaving his lips. richie gulped. "bet you were thinking bout me, imagining me doing things to you huh?" eddie asked, biting down on his lower lips. "n-no i was just thinking about how pretty you are-" richie said, realizing how dumb it sounded about he had said it. eddie cocked his head to the side, "you think i'm pretty?" he asked.

richie nodded slowly. eddie moved closer, like a predator approaching it's prey. richie swore that he could hear his heart beat, and he was sure that eddie heard it too. "s-sorry if that's weird" richie said, "i-i just i don't know i've never seen a boy as pretty as you and you deserve to know that you are" he said, fearing that he made it worse. it was like him to always mess up things like these. eddie moved onto his lap, straddling him easily, "that's really sweet, want me to give you something in return?" he asked, his lips nearing richie's. richie looked down at eddie's lips and back up into eddie's eyes.

his brain and every logical side of him was telling him to push eddie off of him and not let himself get even further into this. but he knew it was to late, he was to late. 

he let eddie place his lips on his own. as richie suspected, eddie's lips were extremely smooth and had a slight cherry chap-stick taste to them. richie decided that he liked it. even though he knew that this wouldn't last, eddie's lips on his lips, his hands on eddie's waist, eddie on his lap, holding eddie so close, he couldn't force himself to stop it. richie decided to let the moment continue, so that he could savor every single piece of it. enjoy it right now, worry about later at a separate time. 

he felt eddie's ass push down against his crotch, and in response he bucked his hips up. eddie's tongue slid upon his bottom lip and he opened his mouth, allowing eddie's tongue to enter. then richie pushed his own tongue into eddie's mouth, and their tongues fought for dominance, richie winning, but feeling as if eddie let him win. he pushed eddie back, against the bed, leaning over the boy, balancing himself with his arms so that he wouldn't fall on the boy underneath him. eddie hips were pushing up against his, and his were pushing down against eddie's. a moan escaped eddie's lips, causing richie to moan as well. richie then felt to small hands on his waist, slowly moving down to his jeans. once the hands reached his jeans, they tugged at the zipper.

that was when he heard a door open and close.

"eddie-bear, i'm home!" called a, high pitch, quite annoying voice.

richie felt eddie tense beneath him, eddie pushed richie off of him.

"in there!" eddie said, shoving richie into what richie guessed was the boys closet, however he couldn't tell since he couldn't see a single thing. 

richie was quiet as he listened to footsteps, and then another door open.

"hi mommy". eddie said, softly.

oh shit. 

This was rushed but okay i just wanna finish this sorry