THE DECISION IS IN YOUR HANDS

The doctor asked Keigen one last time, his girlfriend or his unborn child. 'Mr Molmar there's no time, the decision is in your hands' Dr Mullet said. 'my girlfriend save her now' Keigen scream at Dr Mullet.  'nurse,  get the operation theater ready and prepare the patient Ms Burkeel for the abortion. Oh and write a letter to the president Ser Seretse Kgama Ian Kgama about the abortion' Dr Mullet said to the nurse.

5 hours after the operation

' happy birthday babe' Brynn said to Keigen. ' forget its my birthday' Keigen said with tears rolling down his cheeks. ' why should I forget its your birthday. I wanted to surprise you, I'm pregnant, for 4 weeks now' Brynn said with a smile on her face.  ' Brynn, how do we tell you' Natalie said with a sad tone. ' you no longer pregnant ' James said with a huge grin on his face.

'no no no no no,  it's not true. Babe tell me his lying' Brynn said while holding back her tears.  'babe what James is saying is true. I found out about the pregnancy. It nearly killed you so I had to choose,  you or our baby so I chose you cause I love you Brynn' Keigen explained to Brynn while crying. 'Natalie tell me they're both lying. They're lying' Brynn said in disbelief. 'Brynn..... I know you what this to be a lie but it's not.  You have wanted to be a mother since you were 19, you are now 23. I know you will be a great mother' Natalie told Brynn while crying.

James begins to make fun of Brynn and her pregnancy. 'hahahahahaha you had your own baby killed. SHAME' James said with a smile on his face. ' babe calm down, it's not good for your health' Keigen said. 'what do mean calm down' Brynn asked Keigen.

Dr Mullet comes and tells Brynn that her records are clear and that she can go home in 2 days. 'hear that Brynn, you'll be home in 2 days' Natalie said.  'hope your patient,  cause I have a surprise for you' Keigen said.