THE ARREST

Brynn heads to a remote area and burns her clothes, gloves and gun. She then changes into her extra clothes she brought with her. She drives home.

'babe where were you' Keigen asked. 'I I umm I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk' she answered. 'at 4 am' he asked. 'yeah' she said.

Later that day, Officer Micheals a good friend of Keigen, comes over with the most shocking news. 'afternoon' Officer Micheals said. 'hey dude whatsup' Keigen said. 'not so good as I have some bad news. Your father has been murdered' the officer said with a sad face.

'no no no NOOOO' Keigen scream in disbelief. 'this can't be' Keigen begins to slowly cry. Brynn tries to act like she's upset. 'no this is a lie' she said. 'I'm here to investigate Ms Burkeel ' Officer Micheals said. 'b-but why' she asked the officer. 'because we have evidence to prove you guilty of Mr Molmar's murder' the officer said. He then puts handcuffs on Brynn. Keigen keeps yelling at Officer Micheals to leave her alone.

At the police station

'Ms Burkeel, will you please cooperate with us then will let you go' Officer Micheals said to Brynn. 'I want my lawyer. Now!!!!!! ' Brynn scream at him. Officer Micheals tries to negotiate with Brynn to just try and take a polygraph test. Brynn agreed.

'Ms Burkeel looks like you passed the polygraph test'  Officer Micheals said to Brynn. 'see...... I told you I did not murder Mr Molmar ' she said. Keigen comes to the police station. 'babe your OK, I was very worried ' he said.
The next year, Mr Molmar's case goes cold.