THE MEETING

( One night, Brynn, Shantelle and
Natalia were at a close friend's
birthday party. She then bummed into Keigen, a close friend).
'Oh sorry about that' Brynn said.
'It's OK' Keigen said.

'Brynn? Is that you? Keigen asked
'Yeah, it's me wait Keigen?'
Brynn asked. 'Wow long time no see huh' She said 'Yeah, I'm I was wondering if you wanna maybe catch up or ' He asked
'I'd love to catch up' Brynn says with a huge grin on her face. 'Bye Brynn' Keigen said 'Bye Keigen' Brynn said.

Keigen heads over to his friends. 'Dude you finally got some chick to have some fun with huh said Mike. 'She is not some random chick OK. We were best friends in middle school and high school.' Keigen explained to his friends. 'Wait what about Leila she was like your girlfriend till college right. ' James said

'Could you please send stop involving Leila. All you are good for is bringing past memories back. ' Keigen screams at both Mike and James.

Two weeks later

Brynn and Keigen bump into each other near a café. 'Sorry about that' She apologized. 'Brynn, why you apologizing it's just me Keigen' said Keigen. 'Oh um hi' Brynn said. 'Since we are near a cafe, I was wondering if we could maybe catch up' Keigen said nervously. 'I'd love to catch up' Brynn said excitedly. As they get a table and order their food, Keigen says something that was never expected. 'Brynn.... We have known each other since middle school. I know that this is awkward and uncomfortable, its just that I have a crush on you since highschool. I didn't know how to tell you.... its just that.... I love you' Keigen said. Brynn was so shocked she needed some time alone. 'I'll be back' she says awkwardly. She then returns back and said the unexpected. 'Keigen I've also had a crush on you since highschool.' she said.

'wow maybe we could be something more than friends?' Keigen asked. 'I'd love to' Brynn said.

Later in the evening

'wow today was amazing' Brynn said. 'Yeah today was amazing. So are we officially an item.' Yes! I mean yeah yeah its fine' Brynn said excitedly. 'cool so do you like wanna come over to my house now or la...' Brynn interrupts Keigen and slowly kisses him. Keigen begins to slowly unbutton Brynn's shirt.

The next morning, Brynn asked up to her head aching and in bed with Keigen in their underwear. Alcohol and condom packets are everywhere, then she realized.

'no, no, no, NOOO. This can't happen. I didn't just have sex with Keigen. Oh God....... What happened' Brynn asked herself. She then wakes up Keigen. 'Keigen wake up!!!! ' she said. 'What happened?' Keigen asked. 'IDK......I have a se......' Before Brynn could continue, Keigen stops her. 'lets forget about this, why are you getting scared' Keigen asked Brynn. 'I'd promised to stay pure till marriage, guess I broke it. Ohh do you remember Leila, my bff.' Brynn says. 'Yeah.....I remember, Rebecca Leila Rocca. She was such a bitch' Keigen said. 'why you saying she's a bitch, she was an angel' Brynn tries to explain.