THE UNEXPECTED

'what did James do Brynn' Keigen kept asking Brynn. 'he..... he..... raped me' Brynn said. She was terrified. 'what the fuck, how dare he touch let alone rape you. his gonna pay' Keigen said angrily. He tries to stay calm and call 999, then..........

James comes in and touched Brynn's ass. 'yo dude, sup Brynn'
He said. Keigen's had enough. 'get your fucking shit out of my house. now!' Keigen said full of anger. 'yo dude what's wrong' James asked Keigen. 'you know exactly what's wrong. Brynn then flashbacks to the incident of her being raped.

FLASHBACK

'babe I'm going for my morning jog. when I get back I'll show you your surprise for your birthday. bye babe' Brynn said to him before she left. 'bye' Keigen said. Halfway around the block James comes. 'yo sup Brynn, how you doing' then the unexpected happened.

'I'd really appreciate it if you stopped touching me like that' Brynn told James very clearly. 'why only Keigen can have that wet pussy of yours, OK' he said calmly.

James then pulls Brynn into the forest near the block. ' what are you doing... HELP!!!!! ' she cried. 'if you stopped moving this would be faster and easier' James scream at her. He then keeps hitting her. He pushes Brynn on the ground and goes on top of her. The then rapes her.

James then pulls a gun and tries to shoot Brynn. 'all beautiful things must die' he said. 'James James NO' she cried. The gun malfunctions. Brynn gets a chance to run.

END OF FLASHBACK

'first you rape my girlfriend now you touch her as.... ' before Keigen could finish, Natalie interrupts. 'Brynn there you ar.....
did I interrupt' she asked. 'Natalie would you think I raped Brynn' James asked. Brynn tries to calm everyone to stop then.....

'Brynn..... Brynn.....get up' Natalie screams in shock. Keigen call 992 and James said one the worst things. 'shes fine' he said with a smile on his face. 'just fine, I will give yo.....' before Natalie could finish the ambulance arrived.

'I have some good news and bad news ' Dr Mullet said. 'what's the good news doc' Keigen asked. 'Ms Burkeel is pregnant for 4 weeks' the doctor said. Natalie then asked about the bad news. 'Ms Burkeel is suffering from a lot of stress having a bad impact on her body and her pregnancy. Mr Miller you have to decide, your baby or your girlfriend' Dr Mullet asked him. 'please save my........

TO BE CONTINUED