The Avengers [Loki] - The Impossible Mission

Title: The Impossible Mission

Author: abbiemca

Summary:

Whilst in combat in the US Army, Ava Richards stormed a terrorist base which contained chemically manipulated gas with extreme side effects; in Ava's case, the gas altered her brain, giving her telepathic abilities to speak without moving her lips, read minds, move objects without touching them and outright destroy people's minds. Then Nick Fury came to speak to her about the Avengers initiative. Her mission is simple: Make the God of Mischief fall for you; it will weaken him, make him vulnerable, according to Thor's information. But with the other 6 Avengers hanging about, causing trouble and escalating things that don't need to be, things are made difficult. Can Ava manage her impossible mission; after all, she is a soldier, not an actress. An Avengers/Loki FanFiction. COPYRIGHT Marvel and abbiemca :)

At first, I didn't really think much about the Avenger/Loki Fandom. This book changed literally, everything...

I never really particualarly liked Loki either, this book, again, changed everything!

I am a believer now. I believe that Loki is an amazing character, and that Tom Hiddleston should win an award just for being a boss ass bitch.

...but back to the book...

This book pays so much attention to details and little tiny things, that don't seem like much, but when you think about it, these details make all the more difference.

I'm fairly sure that all the lines from the movie are word for word, and if that isn't dedication I don't know what is.

This author also stays true to the characters' basic personality, whilst also adding in a few more traits and emotions to spice up the plot.

This book was my first ever Loki/Avengers Book, and so far I don't think I've read anything to match it.