JacksGap - Your Name is Kakoset

Title: Your Name is Kakoset

Author: HazelAurum

Summary:

Wisteria Leicester. If that's actually my name. Nineteen years old? If you insist. I don't know where I'm from. I haven't got one. A family, that is. They aren't dead, I'm sure. I just don't know who they are. Of course, I need a job - what do you expect me to do, rob people in the streets? You want to know about the shooting? I can't tell you anything. Harries, I don't want to talk about it. Yes, I know, I owe you - but this is none of your concern. Don't touch me. I know I owe you. But I don't remember. He killed her. I don't remember. I killed her. Don't remember. Post-Script: Kaksoset (pronounced kehk-saw-set) is word of European origin.The meaning is to be revealed in the progression of the story.

________________________________________________

Honestly, at first I didn't know if I would like this book (I'm not much of a mystery solving person), but I suprisingly already love it to pieces!

First of all, it's well written, no detail is left amiss, so the story doesn't get confusing when you read it (unless of course the author wants certain parts to be confusing).

Secondly, grammar

Oh my goodness gracious thank you HazelAurum for officially restoring my faith in humanity (and online literature)

I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I've come across a book written in 'text language' and no offense to anyone who does this, but it annoys the absolute hell out of me. l:<

Thridly, I really love this book. What else can I say?

And I also love youtubers, like Finn and Jack Harries, so if you like them too, or even if you're just up for a good read, check this book out!

(: