Excerpt

___

With his lean legs wrapped around my waist, his nimble fingers interlocked behind my neck, his long, golden eyelashes gently tickling me and his breath fanning into the crook of my neck, I felt, for the first time, the warmth caused by the electric friction between our bodies seeping into my very soul.

I felt the beams of a trillion suns and the crystallising frost of absolute zero. I felt what I had never dreamt of experiencing- I felt the overwhelmingly effervescent emotion of love.

Nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck, his grip tightened around me.

"Don't ever leave me, Mommy." Evergreen pupils framed by golden lashes peeked up at me, pleading, desperate, begging- almost afraid.

"Why are you so scared, sweetheart?" I questioned, stroking his soft, rosy cheek.

"Because I'm falling for you too fast." Plump lips quivering slightly, he keenly searches my eyes for a reaction. Affirming him with the depth of my reciprocating feelings, I repositioned him so that he was straddling me and lifted his face up with my fingers.

Gazing deeply into his swirling irises, I tell him, "I'll always be there to catch you if you fall too hard or fast- I've got you, babyboy, and I love you. With my entire heart and soul, I love you."

A grin as brilliant as the sun dawned upon his content face, and he wrapped his limbs around me in excitement and a hint of disbelief.

A few moments after basking in the warmth of him, he pulled back and studied me with a desirous sheen coating his light irises, his cheeks suffused with a deep vermillion red, his member rising.

Arching his back in my hold, he begged, "Please, please fuck me Mommy. Make me yours." Immediately, I responded by lifting him up off my lap, throwing him on my bed, and with a smirk I ordered, "Hands against the headboard, and don't you dare move them, baby."

Eyes alight with excitement, he obeyed hurriedly, waiting impatiently for his reward.

My emanating fingers peregrinated along the gently slanted boundaries of his naked torso, wanting, needing, demanding, and goosebumps arose on his skin, marking my trail along his wonderland of a body. My movements elicited loud moans spewing from his pretty pink lips.

His tantalisingly pale chest heaved with arousal, and in response, I moaned slightly. He was the most beautiful boy I had ever laid my eyes on; his addictive shrine of a body, his sparkling eyes, alive with the promise of love.

He ignited the ancestrally primal hunger of a predator sensing her prey in me. He made me want to claim him as mine. Never had I wanted anything as much as I craved him.

More, more, more.

As if sensing my sinful thoughts, his clear eyes dilated with desire and the hardness betwixt his thighs rose with an urgency, begging silently.

I wasn't the only one hungry for more.