Chapter 22: Why?

A/N: Sorry for not updating other stories but I was busy. Anyways enjoy this!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V:
"Do you remember me..?" he asked. I shook my head as he sighed softly. "The name is Jeremy Fitzgerald," he spat harshly. I tilted my head. "And why is that important if I don't know you?" I said crossing my arms. "Well I was your ex boyfriend back in high school. Then in senior year you never cake back to the school," he said. I shrugged my shoulders. "So?" I said rolling my eyes. "So? What do your mean so? I tried to help you with your depression and you just say so?!" he said harshly. I didn't say anything. "And what it seems like it didn't help," he said as he looked at my arm. I pulled my sleeve down as I looked up at him. "Y/n!! It's time for some cake!" I heard my aunt say. I sat up and flipped him off as I walked inside. I sat down as people sang a song which I guess was called 'Happy Birthday' or some shit. There was a cake with 24 candles since I guess it meant I was 24 years old. I blew the candles out wishing that Spring would be back. We all ended up eating the cake as I sat with my aunt for they had so much to talk about. I sat in silence as my mind faded and the kitchen soon turned into a dark room with a little light flickering. I heard footsteps behind me as I looked behind me to see and person with a smile cut open to their face. Blood dripped as they walked closer to me. I panicked as I started to walk backwards quickly and running. They ran faster as a human form turned into a spider look as I screamed. I was shook by my aunt. "Y/n!!!!" she screamed. I had tears down my face as I wiped my face. Everyone questioned me but I just wanted to go back to the pizzeria, the only real home I had. They gave me some gifts as I left home thanking them and went to the bathroom to get my things. I went onto the bus and it was only 7pm so it was somewhat bright so ya. It was only a moment of time when I arrived. I went to unlock to door and was greeted with the entire gang but not Spring. I smiled as they greeted me with hugs and was told to get comfortable. I changed into sweats, a baggy t shirt and a lose sweater. I put some slippers on and fixed my hair in a messy bun. I took all my makeup off and jewelry except my ring. I came back in with all of them holding gifts and giggling. They knew I had cake and all and just had me blow them as they ate it. I opened the presents and smiled as I thanked them. I put them all in my room and we all watched a room. A door was opened but everyone else ignored it. I heard footsteps behind me and saw...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for not posting this yesterday but I hope you enjoy. Anyways I'll see all you butterflies in the next chapter!!!

~Shadow Springy