Chapter 9: Together?

A/N: YEEEE!! Yo guys the JSE x reader is out and this chapter is gonna get rolling so enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V:
" y/n...I really truly love you...and always from the start. I couldn't imagine my life without you. You make me smile everyday and light my world up. And...would you y/n please make me happy and be my...girlfriend?" Springy said. I gasped and then looked at him. I thought that it was all a dream but it wasn't... I blinked a few times to make sure it was all real. It was and I looked at Springy. He was waiting for answer. I looked at him in the eyes and seem his eyes about to water no matter what I said. I smiled and held his hands. "Yes..I will be your girlfriend bunny boy." I smiled as he cried with tears of joy. I hugged him and he hugged back. It felt like the best night ever then we kissed. Yes we did kiss before but this kiss was a long kiss until the whole gang came up to mess with us. We stopped kissing as all of them were fangirling/fanboying at us. We both blushed and pulled away from the kiss. It was lovely then P.M. said," OMG!! You two are like so my OTP!!!" All of us laughed a bit because of the way she said it. I smiled most of the time and Springy kept looking at me with a cute glare in his eyes. About 10 minutes of talking, we all went off from the roof inside the pizzeria. It was all warm and I cuddled with Springy though. He was like really tall while to him I was short so then he just picked me up and carried me bridal style into our room. He laid me on the bed. We cuddled in the blankets and soon slept not soon after.

P.M. P.O.V:
That night when my OTP became a cannon was a dream come true. I was so happy and Springy and y/n were already in their room.  I was smiling to myself and saw only me, P.C., P.P., and my bro. I looked at them then P.P. said," Yo!! We should play truth or dare!!!". I blushed a bit but then nodded my head yes and so did everyone else. "Ok, I'll start...so...P.M. do you have a crush on anyone??" asked P.P. I blushes and replied," y..y..yes..." P.M. fangirled while my brother just looked at me with no emotion. "Ok....now P.M. your turn," P.P. said. I smiled and said," So...P.C....truth or dare." P.M. smiled and said," Dareeee!!" I giggled a bit and said," I dare you to sneak into Springy's room and take a picture of him and y/n." She fangirled and rushed into Springy's room. I laughed a bit and waited.

P.C. P.O.V:
I snuck into Springy's room and saw him and y/n cuddling. I fangirls silently as I took a picture of them on my phone. I didn't realize my phone had flash on and I woke up Springy. I laughed nervously and dashed out the room quickly. I gasped a bit and tossed my phone to P.M. "I DID MY DARE!!" I yelled. Everyone laughed and I smiled weakly as Springy ran into thr room. "P.C....your dead!!" He yelled. I rushed to P.F. and said," Save me!!! Bunny boy is gonna kill meee!!" He laughed a bit the Springy laughed and sat down. "So what you guys up to?" He asked.

Springy's P.O.V:
"So what you guys up to?" I asked. "Oh we were just playing truth or dare!" P.P. said. "Ohh I see," I said slightly smirking. They all giggled and then stopped. I was confused so I looked behind me and saw y/n standing there sleepy. I awed of her cuteness and everyone else awed cuz our thoughts. Y/n blushed and ran to me. She tripped and landed on me. We were facing eachother as we were blushing. They started the fangirl/fanboy over us and I kissed her to make them happy. They awed and y/n blushed. I smiled and stop kissing her. "You too are so damn cute!! Like OMG THE CUTENESS!!" P.C. said. We blushed and sat up. We started cuddling too. I smiled and leaned onto y/n and she did too. I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me too. "Okey you two lovebirds gonna play Truth or Dare?" P.P. said. I blushed and yelled," P.P.!!! And we are."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for such a late update. I've been busy and stuff happened but I promise I will update the rest of my storys. Also 807 words and ya all ya butterflies in the next chapter.

~Shadow Springy