5

"So how many kids do you want?" Namjoon asks Jimin as the smaller sits naked in the tub, watching the older prepare the enema. "I want a boy and two girls," Jimin starts, "Boy the youngest because of how rough they are and his older sisters will put him in his place when he pushes my buttons." He adds and Namjoon chuckles in response before he connects the nosle and says, "You know the drill."
Jimin nods and gets on his knees, laying his head against the tub floor so that his butt was straight up. Namjoon lubes up his fingers and sticks one in, moving it around for a minute before adding the other two and scissoring. "Jin really stretched you well, didn't he?" Namjoon says and presses his finger against Jimins prostate and when he hears the moan, he removes his fingers and adds lube to the enema nosle. "Three, two, one." Namjoon says, sticking the end into Jimin and moves it around until Jimin moans again from it hitting his prostate. The enema wand is then angled against Jimins prostate and when the water starts flowing, it hits directly against Jimins prostate, making the boy moan and shake in pleasure of over stimulation. "Daddy~" Jimin moans an Namjoon smiles at the reaction. It's been a while since he had seen Jimin in his sensitive state.
'It has been a while since we had an orgy.' Namjoon thinks before deciding that they will discuss one tomorrow. "Are you stretching out yet?" Namjoon asks and Jimin looks, whimpering at the sight of his quickly growing stomach. "Yes, sir." Jimin says and Namjoon slows the flow of water before putting a cockring on Jimin who whines because he was about to orgasm. "Tell me when you're big enough." Namjoon says and rubs Jimins back as he groans and whimpers. "Mas-Master~ Puppy." Jimin stutters out and Namjoon starts petting his head before removing the enema wand and replacing it with the vibrator and plug. "Go ahead, just go lay with mommy." Namjoon states and Jimin barks a response before he is lifted from the tub and set on the ground, trying to crawl to the room while his belly sways and occasionally rubs against the ground. "Namjoon, you sent him into puppy space?" Jin calls from the kitchen as Jimin crawls in. "This is the fourth time this week he has been in headspace and I feel like he is more than just puppy." Jin says as the main dominant walks in while drying his hands on a towel. "We aren't going to go out on a date tomorrow. I am going to order takeout and we are all going to talk about recent changes and maybe end with some sex..... We haven't had an orgy in a while and I feel like that would be a good way to bring Yoongi in." Namjoon states and Jin nods, feeding a french fry to the begging puppy. "Okay, once everyone is awake, we will. But I am going to go to sleep and Jimin is coming with me, so go stay with Kookie." Jin states and the younger nods, pecking the eldest as they both go to their designations.

"Mommy, breakfast is here." Jungkook says, climbing on the pregnant looking male, glancing between him, Jimin, and Yoongi, all naked. "Okay, baby, we will be out in a minute." Jin says, petting the small boys head before carefully sitting up and starting to pet Jimins head until his eyes peel open, "Time to eat." Jin says and Jimin nods, sitting up with a face of confusion before he sees his stomach and remembers last nights events. "Jinnie hyung, can you help me put underwear on?" Jimin asks and Jin nods, going to his dresser to grab a pair of each of them as Yoongi starts to wake from Jungkook petting his ears. "Mommy, Yoonie peepee." Jungkook says and the eldest starts stroking Yoongis ears until they twitch and his eyes open. "Mommy." Yoongi mumbles, looking up with tears in his eyes. "I think someone needs a new diaper." Jimin says and grabs one from the changing corner, quickly removing Yoongis puffy one and replacing it. "Ready to eat?" Jin asks and Yoongi nods, sitting up and rubbing his eyes as his tail twitches everywhere. "I bite mommy and momma?" The hybrid questions, looking between Jimins face and Jins nipple. "You remember that?" Jimin asks and the small kitten shakes his head. "You smell like kittens." Jimin and Jin make wide eyed contact before shaking it off and grabbing a little each. "No panties?" Taehyung asks as they enter the living room, "We can't get them on past the bellies." Jimin says with a shrug and plops on the couch, Jin doing the same right next to him. "Well, before we start eating, I would like to discuss recent changes. Yoongi has just joined our relationship, but he does not know about our rules. So I pulled the list back out and made some spaces so that Yoongi could make rules for himself." Namjoon says and Yoongi stares at the four sheets of paper taped together. "Yoongi, is there anything you are not okay with us doing or saying at any point in time to you?" Hoseok asks and the small boy nods. "Hitting and mean words. Big Yoongi says I may need spankings, so that okay." Yoongi says and Jin nods as Namjoon writes it down. "What are the other rules?" Yoongi says and Namjoon puts on his glasses, "Always listen to Jin, Hoseok, me, or whoever is in charge. No sweets without permission, Jungkook is not allowed to have full sex while in little space, only foreplay. Listen to safe words. No running in the house. Always tell someone when something is wrong, if you're upset, angry, scared, or uncomfortable. Don't foget about an enema the day after. Tell someone when you are slipping into a headspace. Eat two meals a day, at least. Tell us when you want something, no matter what it is. And then the personal rules. Never dominate Jin, Hoseok, or myself. Hoseok and I are the only dominants Jin gets, don't pinch Taehyungs nipples. Don't bite Jungkook. And Jimin does not like whipping or flogging."
Yoongi nods before catching scent and looking at Jin. "Mommies kitten parts are coming in." He says and Jins eyebrows furrow in confusion before he whines in pain and clutches his head. "Yoongi, baby, do you know how to make it not painful?" Hoseok asks. "Sleepy." Yoongi states and Namjoon nods, running to the medacine cabinet and grabbing a syringe of sedative only to see the only kind they have is the kind Jin is allergic to. "Hoseok, we're out of Jins." Namjoon says and Hoseok sighs. "We have to make slits for his ears to pop through, but his tail is bone, so he will just have to hurt a lit-" Hoseok starts, but feels something wet escape Jins lower half and gasps when he sees blood leaking from the butt plug. "Why is he bleeding?" Hoseok asks and Namjoon sows Hoseok deep breathing motions before explaining. "He is developing a uterus, so some of his organs are pulling aparat and repurposing. So lets get him to the bathroom and unplug him." Hoseok nods and carries the crying eldest to the bathroom and lays him in the tub. "Jinnie, push out the plug." Namjoon says and when he feels Jin push a little, he pulls it out and the boy whines and cries, even as the bloody water drains from his body. "I lay with mommy." Yoongi says, joining the oldest in the bathroom and climbing into the tub to cuddle Jins naked chest, pushing against the flattening stomach to help rid the body of liquid.
Everyone flinches when there is a tearing sound and Jin cries out before sobbing, Namjoon looks and tail made of nothing but bone, watching as skin slowly grows over it, starting at the back and making its way down. "Get the scapel, please." Namjoon says and Hoseok rushes out of the room, soon returning with the first aid kit. Namjoon removes the scapel from the kit and leans over the edge of the tub, running his fingers over the top of Jins head until he finds the first bump, which he makes a small incision over, causing the skin of the ear to pop out. Namjoon repeats with the other ear and leand back, watching as Yoongi keeps snuggling into Jins chest. "Do you think Yoongi is doing something?" Hoseok asks and Namjoon nods, noticing how much Jin has calmed down since Yoongi got in the tub with him. "Mommy is going into shock." Yoongi mumbles, sitting up as tears start to leave his eyes. Namjoon looks back to Jin as the oldest male completely starts shaking and hyperventilating, so Namjoon reaches into the tub, pulls Jin out, and starts rocking him in his lap, ignoring the bloody water trickling on his lap. "Jimin started lactaiting." Taehyung says, bursting into the room before a small cry is heard from outside. "Umm, get Kookie to nurse or there is a pump in the medical cabinet." Hoseok says quietly and Tae nods, running back out of the room as Jin calms down. "All done." Yoongi says with a smile, looking at the fully furred tail and ears that were all twitching and strawberry blonde. Jin looks up tiredly and smiles at Namjoon. "I can have kids now..... Can we go eat?"